Page 659 of 680 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661669 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Why would anyone buy anything important on EBay?

I've been running the new Aridus stock adapter for a year or so now, with no complaints. I'm really jonesing for that heat shield. I've not been a huge fan of the Zhukov forend setup simply because the forend is so slick and I'm too lazy to stipple it myself, and with the a300 handguard compatible with the 1301 with an adapter, I haven't had to. But Adam's doing some pretty awesome stuff that might make me give the whole Zhukov setup another try.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Will the Aridus heat shield work with the original OEM hand guard?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Will the Aridus heat shield work with the original OEM hand guard?
    How good are you with a Dremel?

Holy crap I'm glad I bought the Pro-Lifter in the late summer/fall from Beretta for $69 when it was available

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    How good are you with a Dremel?
    I own a dremel. What is it they say about owning a guitar and being a guitarist?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I own a dremel. What is it they say about owning a guitar and being a guitarist?
    Something about 10,000 hours in Carnegie Hall?

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Holy crap I'm glad I bought the Pro-Lifter in the late summer/fall from Beretta for $69 when it was available
    I just got super lucky and snagged on on ARFCOM last week. Didn't overpay, so I'm really interested to see if this fixes pretty much my only complaint with the 1301.

It was worth every penny for me - easy install, makes loading super smooth with it being out of the way - I love it I'm sure you will love it too -

I’m curious how long they’ll be out of stock on the lifters. Since they are included with the G2’s I’m thinking it might be a while before they’ll have excess to sell.

And I know good things come to those who wait, but any idea when the new Aridus forends will be available?!?

User Tag List