Page 458 of 675 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 6746

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The rear ghost ring sight is my least favorite part of the 1301T. I would much rather open rifle style sights or a vent rib. A Comp model with the larger action and a 18 inch vent rib barrel would be bodacious.
    I can't possibly like this post enough.

In a perfect world, a base gun standardized on the comp action and with affordable different barrels...
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Is the extra barrel length of the 21" really that much of an issue? Is this just a case of me not having done a ton of shotgun room clearing classes? Seems like you'd have to short-stock it either way.

Genuinely asking, there's plenty that I don't know (or don't even know what I don't know).

Quote Originally Posted by jbrimlow View Post
    Is the extra barrel length of the 21" really that much of an issue? Is this just a case of me not having done a ton of shotgun room clearing classes? Seems like you'd have to short-stock it either way.

Genuinely asking, there's plenty that I don't know (or don't even know what I don't know).

Look back to pages 24-31 of this thread, specifically at the posts from DocGKR, for some thoughts on this.

I will say one thing - my first impression of the Aridus handguard is that the markup is *definitely* in the adapter piece. I think that thing weighs more than the handguard does. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    I will say one thing - my first impression of the Aridus handguard is that the markup is *definitely* in the adapter piece. I think that thing weighs more than the handguard does. >.>
    FWIW, posts-per-page is a user setting so page counts are relative, but if you click on the post number and copy the url you’ll get a better reference.

I believe this is where it starts
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post225522
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    FWIW, posts-per-page is a user setting so page counts are relative, but if you click on the post number and copy the url you’ll get a better reference.

That is good to know.

This is where I was trying to point,
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post242761

Thanks for the info.

Before I ended up buying the 1301T, I was getting ready to dump quite a bit of money on a lark into a Resolute 200 16.1" upper for my 9mm Banshee 300 simply to "add more functionality" to the gun. A friend of mine told me that I'd effectively be dumping money down the drain since the extra ~11" was only going to buy me 50-100 extra fps.

I've just always been a fan of getting more out of a gun, even if it's not always the most economical thing. Haven't fallen prey to the X-Change kits for my P320s yet, though. Ugh, what a disappointment *those* were.

Does anyone know how rarely Beretta makes the Pro-style lifter for the 1301T available? I've been scouring the internet and even the two international websites that claim they had stock are now on backorder.
    Last edited by destruya; 10-01-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Before I ended up buying the 1301T, I was getting ready to dump quite a bit of money on a lark into a Resolute 200 16.1" upper for my 9mm Banshee 300 simply to "add more functionality" to the gun. A friend of mine told me that I'd effectively be dumping money down the drain since the extra ~11" was only going to buy me 50-100 extra fps.

I've just always been a fan of getting more out of a gun, even if it's not always the most economical thing. Haven't fallen prey to the X-Change kits for my P320s yet, though. Ugh, what a disappointment *those* were.

Does anyone know how rarely Beretta makes the Pro-style lifter for the 1301T available? I've been scouring the internet and even the two international websites that claim they had stock are now on backorder.
    They only popped up for the first time recently so there's no way to know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by testudo View Post
    Look back to pages 24-31 of this thread, specifically at the posts from DocGKR, for some thoughts on this.

Thanks, guys. This thread almost needs its own index.

Those pictures are great, and I'm pretty sure I'd be happy with a 21" barrel comp model.

got my 1301LTT ready to shoot.

I was not going to put a sling, but had a FP sling laying around and wanted to mess around with a variety of possible attachments.

I am going to try this single (sorta dual point) where I used the stock loops on either side.

I would take a pic of it on me, but it did enhance man boob.

and for storage.... I tightened the adjustment and looped the sling over the optic.

I plan to mostly let the sling hang and use it when I need it.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List