Page 542 of 680 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592642 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    Arisaka has an offset Pic mount for a 300/600 series light body. If you want the light mounted further forward you can turn the opposite side GGG pic mount around.

https://arisakadefense.com/offset-sc...unt-picatinny/

Another option is an IWC Thorntail mount for a 300/600.

https://www.impactweaponscomponents....t-mount-scout/
    I'm having a hard time visualizing this. Which mount will position the light closest to the barrel (inboard)? From a cursory glance, the IWC thorntail mounts the light more outboard (further from the barrel) than the Arisaka.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    I'm having a hard time visualizing this. Which mount will position the light closest to the barrel (inboard)? From a cursory glance, the IWC thorntail mounts the light more outboard (further from the barrel) than the Arisaka.
    I don't own the pic thorntail but I do own the Arisaka in the link and a MLOK thorntail. They both angle in about the same but the IWC mount has some elevation adjustment built in.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkmode View Post
    love the Arisaka offset mount for the GGG mount. Arisaka/Malkoff light bodies super low profile as well.
    if you have a pic can you post? I'm trying to see how flush it keeps the light to the barrel.

I posted a picture of my current setup in post #5356. It works, but I don't really like how far outwards the light sticks. Looking for a more flush solution

yea..

Quote Originally Posted by Risto View Post
    Do you happen to have any pictures of this setup on a 1301?
    Ill try to post mine tonight when I free up

same here...

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    if you have a pic can you post? I'm trying to see how flush it keeps the light to the barrel.

I posted a picture of my current setup in post #5356. It works, but I don't really like how far outwards the light sticks. Looking for a more flush solution
    initially I did the Arisaka Pic Side Mount https://arisakadefense.com/side-scout-mount-picatinny/ combo'd with the GGG adapter. It pushed the light way out to the side making super weird to activate using a Clicky tail cap, looked awkward as well.

I wanted to stay oem guard just based on reading how robust it is vs the Aridus. Im running a SF Z68 tailcap so I can have the option for constant/momentary. I just prefer to have options lol Ill get pics of both mounts for you guys tonight

Current setup…

Arisaka Side Mount: Looked super awkward pushing the light that far out on the GGG and felt weird for me to activate the light with my thumb.
    Name:  D2058A41-140D-47F3-BD3B-D03DD7B0E690.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  49.5 KB

Arisaka Offset Mount: Tightened everything up and brought the light up at the perfect height for activation. Also, just enough space for a BFG 1” Uloop to attach a sling. I didn’t want an HK hook or any other metal sling attachments clanking on the light or barrel.

Light specs in case anyone was wondering…
    Arisaka 18650 Malkoff E2XTL (500 Lumens/ 55k Candela with 90min runtime) with SF Z68 tailcap
    Name:  3E13B4A6-DC1B-497F-8C28-F65DEFFA0BB8.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  22.8 KB

Name:  0FEB25E8-E61E-43A8-91D2-EEB86AC30CB4.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  37.8 KB

Name:  AFB09E72-A36F-4FA0-AEEB-4E6DEB8C8969.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  39.0 KB

Name:  BC84A410-CE25-42BC-A73D-71184D36D494.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  34.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    Does the Arisaka mount bolt directly to the older body style M300 Scout Light or do you have to use the Arisaka body?
    Pnut you will be good to use your light

Update on my FINAL 1301 setup

I took my 1301 to the range with my final list of mods yesterday! Although my wallet and shoulder took a hit, I put 40 rounds of slugs through the gun with zero problems. I checked my factory mag tube extension cover and no movement. There was also no movement with the factory barrel clamp now that the flashlight has been moved to the GGG mount. The MRO held zero and all the mounting screw didn’t move.

Now I’m on to my next project… figuring out how to shorten field style stock on my Benelli M1. I never realized how long and awkward the LOP was until shooting the 1301.

Great update…

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I took my 1301 to the range with my final list of mods yesterday! Although my wallet and shoulder took a hit, I put 40 rounds of slugs through the gun with zero problems. I checked my factory mag tube extension cover and no movement. There was also no movement with the factory barrel clamp now that the flashlight has been moved to the GGG mount. The MRO held zero and all the mounting screw didn’t move.

Now I’m on to my next project… figuring out how to shorten field style stock on my Benelli M1. I never realized how long and awkward the LOP was until shooting the 1301.
    Glad everything went smooth for you. I hate it when you’re at a session/course and your witness marks start walking lol

Quote Originally Posted by lurkmode View Post
    Arisaka Offset Mount: Tightened everything up and brought the light up at the perfect height for activation. Also, just enough space for a BFG 1” Uloop to attach a sling. I didn’t want an HK hook or any other metal sling attachments clanking on the light or barrel.
    This looks good and i'm leaning towards this setup, just with a 600 series body and a surefire remote tape switch instead of your click tailcap. If I run a tape switch off the back of this light, do you see any obvious issues?

I can get a light+remote switch+offset mount package from Arisaka for <$300

User Tag List