Page 194 of 680 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    I bought the Briley from PSHQ for the A400 (it fits the 1301). I shot in one 3gun match no issues, prefer the feel over the original. I would have liked to try the KE Arms as it has some nice checkering but I am in Canada and they would not ship it.
    Saw on Enos’s forum tonite a user of the Briley CH you bought had it lock the gun up & the KE version is currently out of stock.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 11-20-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Saw on Enos’s forum tonite a user of the Briley CH you bought had it lock the gun up & the KE version is currently out of stock.
    No issues with mine and I know another person running it also no issues. I compared the insert end with the original before install and it seemed to be an exact match.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    No issues with mine and I know another person running it also no issues. I compared the insert end with the original before install and it seemed to be an exact match.
    Thx for the feedback Juan, also noticed a sim. version to Aridus’s CROM minus the GR rear on KE arms, sorta spendy though compared to the OEM Beretta offering.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 11-20-2017 at 09:16 AM.

What ammo is everybody using for practice? Is there anything that replicates Flight Control?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim View Post
    What ammo is everybody using for practice? Is there anything that replicates Flight Control?

Mike
    I just use Flite control or bird-shot, depending.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim View Post

Mike
    The only thing that replicates FliteControl is the Hornady PD or Black 8 pellet load. Those uses their "Versitite" wad which is based on the same design as FliteControl. No cheaper though for practice. The LE FlteControl by the case is pretty cheap, SGAMMO or LuckyGunner usually has it in stock. I just use regular buck and move closer. I have an old case of the Federal low recoil 9 pellet load I'm using at the moment.

Anyone here got a rail for the 1301 that they want to get rid of for cheaper than the factory price of $65?

Was also looking at this: https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...prod68077.aspx
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Anyone here got a rail for the 1301 that they want to get rid of for cheaper than the factory price of $65?

Was also looking at this: https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...prod68077.aspx
    Do you need a factory rail for a 1301 Tactical or a Competition?

I have one of the older polymer rails for a 1301 Tactical that you can have if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    If I’m not mistaken, he’s got a 21” Competition model.
    Rats, I am pretty sure those are not interchangeable.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks, guys. For the Competition model.
    #RESIST

User Tag List