Page 653 of 680 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Well, I mean if he's gonna tell on himself...

Yeah. Heat shield is one of the things. He spent a lot of time working on a heat shield and a mount for it that doesn't seem to have any impact on accuracy.
    I can neither confirm nor deny that it is ingenious! I felt like I was cheating on my wife looking at the pics.

As for the other items, Adam has some good stuff coming out and I already asked him to take my money.

Patiently waiting to see what’s new from Aridus! If it IS a heat shield, I’m curious if it requires the Magpul handguard.

One of the pictures on Aridus' IG page looks like a folding Chisel stock.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    One of the pictures on Aridus' IG page looks like a folding Chisel stock.
    It is. On a gun that has a couple of other neat things on it that will debut...including the new improved handguard setup. Aridus just posted about that on Zuckface.
    3/15/2016

The chisel stock with a red dot mounted on a riser behind the receiver was in a clip ppsted to their page, seems cool. I'm not really after a folding stock though.

I saw the 4rd QDC side saddles, and they seem neat. I like the full size I have.

I do need to pick up his improved bolt release.

Looks like GG&G may already be announcing a "just as good" heatsheild.

They blatently ripped off Aridus previous designs, so I'm curious if they've somehow ripped off the heatsheild prior to it even being released. Even if thats not the case I wont be buying any of their products.

@SpyderMan2k4

Name:  heatshield-for-the-beretta-a300-announced-will-be-available-v0-9qq86zsg9hdc1.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  34.1 KB
    Last edited by Cory; 01-19-2024 at 10:02 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post

They blatently ripped off Aridus previous designs, so I'm curious if they've somehow ripped off the heatsheild prior to it even being released. Even if thats not the case I wont be buying any of their products.

@SpyderMan2k4

Name:  heatshield-for-the-beretta-a300-announced-will-be-available-v0-9qq86zsg9hdc1.jpg
    Liked because I agree with you, not because I like the latest GG&G shenanigans.
    I’m neither interested nor disinterested in GG&G.
    But if it’s anything that Aridus makes, I’m buying it from @SpyderMan2k4

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post

@SpyderMan2k4

Thankfully, no. they didn't just rip this one from Aridus. Adam's design is very different.
    3/15/2016

I'm just hoping that the Gen 2 Part Deux isn't so different that we initial-adopters don't get left cold over time. That said, the fact that the "1301T G2PD" doesn't have the beveled feeder makes me think Beretta didn't radically alter the production line.

(They really should've called it the "1301 Pro-Tactical" or something since the pro-lifter is the biggest value-add over the previous gen, which was also now-confusingly referred to as "Gen 2")

Oh, and while I'm here - I'm coming up on three years with my 1301T come this September - anyone have suggestions for where I could send my LE's fixed-IC choke barrel off to for choke threading? I've tried to find a new stock OEM barrel *with* the choke threading already in place but the usual suspects like MGW are OOS. And for those who've already had it done, what am I looking at cost-wise?

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    I'm just hoping that the Gen 2 Part Deux isn't so different that we initial-adopters don't get left cold over time. That said, the fact that the "1301T G2PD" doesn't have the beveled feeder makes me think Beretta didn't radically alter the production line.

(They really should've called it the "1301 Pro-Tactical" or something since the pro-lifter is the biggest value-add over the previous gen, which was also now-confusingly referred to as "Gen 2")

Oh, and while I'm here - I'm coming up on three years with my 1301T come this September - anyone have suggestions for where I could send my LE's fixed-IC choke barrel off to for choke threading? I've tried to find a new stock OEM barrel *with* the choke threading already in place but the usual suspects like MGW are OOS. And for those who've already had it done, what am I looking at cost-wise?
    What finish you got? I’d trade my marine finish choked barrel for a fixed choke.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List