Page 405 of 678 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 6772

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

[QUOTE=Clusterfrack;1229197]1301 was a constant companion in SE Alaska. It got wet and dirty because there was quite a bit of rain and bushwhacking.

How’s that Briley match trigger working for you??? I have my trigger group at Briley now…

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    1301 was a constant companion in SE Alaska. It got wet and dirty because there was quite a bit of rain and bushwhacking.
    I'm in SW Montana, so once my shoulder is healed up enough to back on the trails, I expect my 1301 to accompany we as well. And for the same reasons.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

[QUOTE=Flyboytim;1230173]
    How’s that Briley match trigger working for you??? I have my trigger group at Briley now…
    No complaints. The trigger is excellent, and I asked them to make the pull weight appropriate for a defense gun.

The OEM trigger was quite good, and the only reason I went with the Briley was for additional USA parts.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

[QUOTE=Clusterfrack;1230216]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post

No complaints. The trigger is excellent, and I asked them to make the pull weight appropriate for a defense gun.

The OEM trigger was quite good, and the only reason I went with the Briley was for additional USA parts.
    That’s exactly why I’m doing it and what I asked them to set the pull weight at. Beretta makes a great trigger, but 922R is clear as mud on this, LOL. Seriously, I interpret the law in the same way. They’ll probably change it now… 😳
    Anyway, I’m glad you like yours…

What is the turn around time for Brinkley for the trigger job?

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post

Chad
    Mine took around 3 months.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post

Chad
    Assuming you mean Briley. Shouldn't take long if they have the parts in stock. Might be worth a phone call before you ship your trigger group.

I'm local and dropped it off at the shop. It only took a few days. The second time, when they replaced the defective first-round parts, was done while I waited.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Assuming you mean Briley. Shouldn't take long if they have the parts in stock. Might be worth a phone call before you ship your trigger group.

I'm local and dropped it off at the shop. It only took a few days. The second time, when they replaced the defective first-round parts, was done while I waited.
    Gotta love auto correct on phones. Sounds good. Thank you

Mine took around 3 months.
    Ok wow. Will contact them before shipping to get an eta. Thank you

My first plan was the GG&G mount and an O-light Mini-Odin. Theoretically, it works, but it really sticks out to the side and in my opinion, is too much of a snag and knock hazard. Second choice is as below, the O-light Valkyrie PL-Pro with their pressure switch. The pressure pad is attached to a velcro pad so it is removable. I was concerned about the cord as a snag hazard and so I wrapped a Velcro strap around the magazine tube nut. I think that will work so long as the barrel doesn't get too hot. I guess I'll have to see how hot it gets when I take my next class. I am open to suggestions on possibly better ways to secure the cord.

Name:  IMG_2278.jpg
Views: 1557
Size:  44.4 KB

User Tag List