Page 554 of 678 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604654 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    It's like a steel slide running on an alloy frame (Beretta 92, SIG P226, etc.), there will be a certain amount of wear but will continue to function fine for a long time. Just lube it.
    I thought we weren’t supposed to lube the gas piston area, including the mag tube… 🤔

I might be wrong, but I think you can lube the outer surfaces of the mag tube. It’s not a part on the piston system. The gas piston system is the removable plug part of the barrel (piston) and the part it fits into (cylinder?). Those parts shouldn’t be lubed.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    The piston, the bolt carrier, and the main action spring all travel along the outside of the magazine tube. That's why it has a slick coating on the outside of it. Aiding that with a little bit of quality lubricant isn't going to cause you problems.

You would need to shoot a hell of a lot of shells to require replacing the magazine tube on a 1301 from wear.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    You would need to shoot a hell of a lot of shells to require replacing the magazine tube on a 1301 from wear.
    Are you challenging me?

Hold my beer...

FYI - GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Charging Handles have arrived. While it's not currently mentioned in the description they do rotate.

https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-1301-charging-handle.html

Question: I have a 1301T LE with the fixed and non-removable internal cylinder choke. Short of purchasing a loose stock 1301T barrel with choke threads for nearly $600, is there any way to attach a suppressor to my 1301T?

Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Question: I have a 1301T LE with the fixed and non-removable internal cylinder choke. Short of purchasing a loose stock 1301T barrel with choke threads for nearly $600, is there any way to attach a suppressor to my 1301T?
    Have the barrel cut for chokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    Have the barrel cut for chokes.
    Definitely something I'd consider *after* the three-year warranty has expired. What would (ballpark) a smith charge to do this?

Shaving the top of an SGA recoil pad.

A question for anyone that has done this to their SGA stock’s recoil pad. Have you shaved down the top corner to allow for less snagging on clothing when shouldering the weapon? How did it work out if you did? I added the yellow on this picture to show exactly where on the pad I’m referring to. I imagine some kind of file or sandpaper would be used. The OEM pad is shown as a reference. In spite of its thinness, it has a slightly rounded corner.
    Thanks…
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blitzkrieg front sight and Master Class charging handle.

I just adorned my favorite gal with these two pieces of jewelry. The Blitzkrieg front sight and the Master Class charging handle. Still have a range test to follow:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Tag List