Page 673 of 680 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    Can anyone with a Nordic +2 extension tell me how long they cut their magazine spring? I've just been using the OEM spring but it's getting pretty soft.
    The typical is to leave it 12-14in past the tube when new. From Nordic:
    Name:  Nordic.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  60.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    The typical is to leave it 12-14in past the tube when new. From Nordic:
    Name:  Nordic.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  60.5 KB

Thank you

Well I guess I should be glad I got the Pro Lifter last summer for my Gen1 at $69 from Beretta considering how popular it is now - and thank you @Centerfire for helping with my LPA sight requests, and your pics of the screws and referral to Fusion Firearms as the LPA distributor was super helpful - oddly enough, my Panzer M4 has a metal rear sight that screws in from the underside of the receiver and looks to be a 1:1 clone of the M4 LPA OEM rear sight

Gen 2 Zhukov from Aridus is now available for pre-order/backorder! I’ve been checking their site daily since it was first announced and it finally popped up today. It looks like they are offering it the original finish or with Aridus’ textured finish… the one that looks like overlapping circles.

In light of EG's "shotguns I saw" thread, something appealing about the latest mod 2 1301 is buying a shotgun where you add a red dot, light and sling but otherwise leave the guts alone. I am a lot more confident of the reliability and durability of something Beretta spec'd and assembled.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Any recommended vendors for the 1301 Mod2? Good prices or in stock a plus.

I’m trying to avoid those selling the LE (no screw in choke) version on the grey market.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    Gen 2 Zhukov from Aridus is now available for pre-order/backorder! I’ve been checking their site daily since it was first announced and it finally popped up today. It looks like they are offering it the original finish or with Aridus’ textured finish… the one that looks like overlapping circles.
    The upgrades to the original Aridus Zhukov is $120. I think I'm going to hold off spending that much money on printed parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    The upgrades to the original Aridus Zhukov is $120. I think I'm going to hold off spending that much money on printed parts.
    I wouldn't personally worry about that as it's the equivalent of worrying over MIM vs cast vs milled... As long as the process is properly done and the part is used appropriately then it won't matter.
    I just can't currently justify the added expense for the minor upgrade though I will probably eventually give in and buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    In light of EG's "shotguns I saw" thread, something appealing about the latest mod 2 1301 is buying a shotgun where you add a red dot, light and sling but otherwise leave the guts alone. I am a lot more confident of the reliability and durability of something Beretta spec'd and assembled.
    You also get to avoid any potential 922r complications. Sigh... So many stupid laws.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I wouldn't personally worry about that as it's the equivalent of worrying over MIM vs cast vs milled... As long as the process is properly done and the part is used appropriately then it won't matter.
    I just can't currently justify the added expense for the minor upgrade though I will probably eventually give in and buy it.
    It's not a trust issue, it's value. I'm not paying extra for printed parts. Nevermind mind that I don't want parts slathered in logos. I get what Aridus is doing but 3D printing in this instance is cost saving, not value adding.

User Tag List