Page 371 of 678 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 6776

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Front sight?

Somewhere in all of these pages I remember reading about the canted front sight issue, but I can't seem to find the post with pictures now. I expected this, and at first I thought it was the front post that was canted on mine, but it looks like it is the whole housing. Does that all come off when the screw is removed, or is this a more difficult fix?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe45 View Post
    Front sight?

Somewhere in all of these pages I remember reading about the canted front sight issue, but I can't seem to find the post with pictures now. I expected this, and at first I thought it was the front post that was canted on mine, but it looks like it is the whole housing. Does that all come off when the screw is removed, or is this a more difficult fix?

Yes, the “ears” come off with the front sight post.
    If you find a way to brace the post within the “ears” as you re-tighten the nut, it’s easier to keep the ears straight with your other hand while you work on the nut. The challenge is keeping both parts from twisting as it gets tight. I think I found bits of wood to lay on either side of the post to keep it from rotating.

Site Supporter
    Just need that stock adapter!Name:  20210213_123016.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  85.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Just need that stock adapter!Name:  20210213_123016.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  85.1 KB

YUP! You and half of the world (myself included....!)

Classic has these in stock right now.

Beretta J131T18F 1301 Tactical Semi-Auto 18.5" 3" Shotgun: https://www.classicfirearms.com/bere...tent=Secondary

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    YUP! You and half of the world (myself included....!)
    It was in stock at beretta for about 5 minutes a couple days back. Gone before I could check out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe45 View Post
    Front sight?

Like Gyro said above me, that's more or less how you fix it. I've seen this on gen1 and gen2, just due to the way the design is.

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Like Gyro said above me, that's more or less how you fix it. I've seen this on gen1 and gen2, just due to the way the design is.
    Thank you both. I ordered the Blitzing sight. If I'm going to mess with it, I figured I'll upgrade.

For those who own a base model 1301 Gen 2, has the rail on top of the gun been changed to aluminum and is it possible to mount an optic to it? I'm aware that the real solution is an Aridus CROM and that co-witness would be nonexistant without it. I'm just curious if an optic can be reliably mounted (sans cowitness) with the rail it has stock.

Basically I might actually be buying a gen 2 later today, but I'm trying to calculate what my total investment would be. Base model + Nordic. Then I wondered if I could steal the primary arms micro-dot from my AR and toss it on the stock rail for now.

EDIT: They're all sold out now. So guess it wont be today. The question remains I suppose.
    Last edited by Cory; 02-21-2021 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Yes, the “ears” come off with the front sight post.
    If you find a way to brace the post within the “ears” as you re-tighten the nut, it’s easier to keep the ears straight with your other hand while you work on the nut. The challenge is keeping both parts from twisting as it gets tight. I think I found bits of wood to lay on either side of the post to keep it from rotating.
    Gyro you need a “so to speak” with your discussion of gripping ears, tight nuts and wood.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

User Tag List