Page 679 of 679 FirstFirst ... 179579629669677678679
Results 6,781 to 6,787 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Late to the party but ordered a retro-fit kit from Adam, so get some as mi amigo Jerry says.

Mine will be arriving today - now just waiting on new run of SMRT's

Kit looks good I’ll get it installed later

Couple minor flashing marks on the handguard adapter polymer - I did email photos as I’m not sure if the piece by the screw is supposed to be there and broken off slightly - or if it should be shaved to be flush - I assume flush so I’ll hit those spots with a file and install

EDIT: Pic below with raised broken molding area near the screw was filed flush so I'll fit this and report back (I'm assuming it should be, but if for some reason that is a functional piece that broke off I did send Adam pics in case it was a defect) -
    Name:  image0.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  30.5 KB
    Last edited by ricky_bobby; 04-22-2024 at 01:18 PM.

Out with the old and in with the new on my “lowly 1st gen” - looks like I'm the closest to Adam's PA headquarters here in NC so I always get his deliveries in 1-2 days max - pics below!

Thank you Adam for making these available as retrofit kits - the new handguard adapter to receiver is a better fit and more supportive of the handguard as mentioned (machined beautifully as usual)

The new polymer handguard to mag cap adapter is SNUG fitting when first installing but that is a good thing - it locks up rock solid into the handguard and fitment around the barrel - great improvements all around! My old aluminum adapter never fit as well as this one, it really makes the Zhukov look seamless now- detent for the mag cap is positive fitting and get a nice audible 'click' when the cap is snugged up (always be sure to stop screwing your mag cap on one of the detents for obvious reasons)

Now just need to fit my steel LPA rear sight with the Rob Haught aperture I already installed in it and HE509T and I’m ready to rock all the updates in 2024!

Name:  IMG_0351.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  45.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0354.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  15.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0353.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  20.2 KB
    Last edited by ricky_bobby; 04-22-2024 at 03:43 PM.

My Aridus forend arrived today too! Like Ricky_Bobby said, everything is a TIGHT fit! This is my first experience with the Aridus and at first, I thought I’d need to sand a few pieces to get them to fit. Turned out I only needed a little wiggling and a little oomph to get everything seated right… especially the nose piece. The nose piece fits into the handguard with a tongue and groove setup. Make sure everything is lined up to get them to mate up. I’m really happy with the setup!

Im curious about the small piece held on with the screw that Ricky_Bobby mentioned. I don’t see it serving a functional purpose?!?! My only guess is that it was necessary for the molding process?

It looks like it is the separate piece to house the detent for the mag cap

Glad you like your full handguard setup - the retrofit kit was worth every penny with the updated SGA adapter for me

No sanding needed perfect fit - impressive considering I had the “old hardware” to compare to

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Out with the old and in with the new on my “lowly 1st gen”]
    Shhhh.....don't listen to the rest of them.

I rock a Gen 1 as well

User Tag List