Page 478 of 680 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by OldManClemens View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I had ordered from them in the past and have an account and did exactly what you said a few days ago.
    AND if you miss out due to not going to the website fast enough after notification and they are sold out, you have been removed from future email notifications once you’ve been notified. You will have to re add yourself to the email list for said item.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    Having them on your wishlist won't notify you when they come back in stock. You have to set another notification for that.

Also bear in mind that when there's a high-traffic item on Big Tex, they put up anti-botter protection to prevent one person from clearing their whole stock out and reselling it. It nearly screwed me over last time in snagging the RH CROM and handguard.

And in case you missed it, there's another handguard option for the 1301T, it's just twice the price of the Aridus: https://www.briley.com/p-64587-brile...-tactical.aspx

This guy's been selling them for less, though: https://www.ebay.com/itm/11408708614...YAAOSwWkteLwEV

Just bear in mind the Briley handguard has no heat shielding.
    Done that as well. Sorry I wasn't more detailed.

As far as the hand guard goes, I'm good. I have no need to replace the stock hand guard or stock, and although I'm probably in the minority, I think both aftermarket options are pretty darn ugly and don't serve any additional purpose that would validate the cost, but not knocking others who have and like them. All I need is the CROM.

Not sure about these folks..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11408708614...YAAOSwWkteLwEV

I ordered the Briley handguard from these folks and a month later it still hadn't shipped. Several emails later they finally agreed to a refund. I contacted Briley and they confirmed that they do sent product to them. Maybe I just had a bad experience. I was lucky and got in on the last Aridus handguard offering from Big Tex. Actually picked up the black and FDE and decided to go with the black. So I may end up selling the FDE. If I do I will post it here. Not gonna scalp it on Ebay.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKev View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/11408708614...YAAOSwWkteLwEV

I ordered the Briley handguard from these folks and a month later it still hadn't shipped. Several emails later they finally agreed to a refund. I contacted Briley and they confirmed that they do sent product to them. Maybe I just had a bad experience. I was lucky and got in on the last Aridus handguard offering from Big Tex. Actually picked up the black and FDE and decided to go with the black. So I may end up selling the FDE. If I do I will post it here. Not gonna scalp it on Ebay.
    I ordered a Briley handguard from the same eBayer back in January and 60 days later I still hadn’t received it. I ended up getting a refund and ordered directly from Briley.

Banned
    Can anybody offer some pros and cons of The Holosun HS507C X2 and HS503CU, and which would be the better choice for mounting on a 1301 with a CROM?

I have a new HS507C X2 that just came today, but having second thoughts and considering the HS503CU. The HS503CU has a 65MOA circle compared to the 32 MOA circle on the HS507C X2. The HS503CU is a little heavier (I don't really think that matters to be honest) and has a larger footprint. The HS503CU is less expensive, but I'm not going to make my decision based on that since I have no problem spending more for the HS507C X2 is it's a better choice for this shotgun.

I do have an HS510C on an AR and aside from the large footprint, it's been a fantastic optic.

I do have an astigmatism and other stuff going on that won't allow me to use any red dot or open reflex sight with both eyes open (otherwise I see two images) but when I use the HS510C with my weak side eye closed it's fine.

Here are the two in question:

HS507C X2:

https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/104.html

HS503CU:

https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/137.html

Last edited by OldManClemens; 10-28-2021 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK View Post
    I ordered a Briley handguard from the same eBayer back in January and 60 days later I still hadn’t received it. I ended up getting a refund and ordered directly from Briley.
    Good to know, thanks for sharing your experience. I guess that's the caveat emptor for "saving" $50. =/

Quote Originally Posted by OldManClemens View Post
    Can anybody offer some pros and cons of The Holosun HS507C X2 and HS503CU, and which would be the better choice for mounting on a 1301 with a CROM?
    The RMR footprint sights like the 507C-X2 have a 32MOA circle while the Aimpoint footprint sights like the 503 have a 65MOA circle. Both are fine, though some people prefer the 65MOA for buckshot. The only thing I've heard with regards to using 503s on a shotgun is to favor the buttoned SKUs over the dialed.

I personally use a 507C-GR X2 and like it just fine.

"Can anybody offer some pros and cons of The Holosun HS507C X2 and HS503CU, and which would be the better choice for mounting on a 1301 with a CROM? "

I recently got the RH CROM Aimpoint edition and put a HS503cu GR on it and absolutely love the set up. The green is very keen, by the way... The 65MOA circle is the bees knees for buckshot. The CROM is worth the wait, money, and grief to get. This along with the other Aridus goodies really make the 1301 sing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbite View Post
    "Can anybody offer some pros and cons of The Holosun HS507C X2 and HS503CU, and which would be the better choice for mounting on a 1301 with a CROM? "

I recently got the RH CROM Aimpoint edition and put a HS503cu GR on it and absolutely love the set up. The green is very keen, by the way... The 65MOA circle is the bees knees for buckshot. The CROM is worth the wait, money, and grief to get. This along with the other Aridus goodies really make the 1301 sing.
    I agree, aside from a good sling, the Aridus CROM and optic are the only real add-ons or upgrades I’m doing.

I’m just a bit torn between those two optics, but with someone with an astigmatism I’m guessing the 507 open reflex sight might be the way to go. I also have a Trijicon RMR low picatinny mount I can use to hold me over until I’m able to get an Aridus CROM.

[QUOTE-Another general question for the thread: since I have the Aridus stock adapter and the SGA stock, which Limbsaver pad would I need to get, or do I really need one since I've heard (and felt) that the stock pad on the SGA stock is pretty nice?[/QUOTE]

I bought a Magpul universal stock pad adapter that Limbsaver makes a pad to fit. That way, I could swap pads with an Allen bolt removal and replacement. Then, I took both the Limbsaver pad and the Magpul pad, and tested them with my most powerful slugs at the range. I couldn’t really tell the difference between the two pads. My 1301 T still sports the Limbsaver pad, and it’s the thicker one of their lineup, as shown in the photo. If I hadn’t already made the purchase, I’d just stick with the equally soft Magpul pad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List