Page 460 of 680 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    My CROM was supposed to be here yesterday, but was mistakenly forwarded to the ex’s new address. Fuck.
    Awkward.

I've tried searching through this enormous thread and I haven't seen the answer I am looking for so I'll just ask it here. Is there QD sling attachment that works in the same threaded hole that the factory sling attachment resides in? Until I can get the Aridus adapter to run the Magpul stock I'll have to rock the factory stock and I'd like to run a QD swivel sling attachment at the bottom of the rear stock. I am not interested in anything that attaches it at the receiver or elsewhere so thanks but no thanks for any of those suggestions.

Lastly, I am glad to finally be a part of this fold, this thread is a wealth of knowledge I hope to finally make my way through entirely one day lol.

The C.R.O.M. fairy left a present in my mailbox.... Hallelujah!!!

The Holosun will be in on Thursday for the win!

Another Briley bolt handle user. The Nordic +2 extension should be here later this week as well. Like 98% of the rest of this forum I will be watching and waiting for all of the Aridus bits going forward, but for now I'll run the RMR on the RM33 low mount atop the factory rail. I'd love to run a light but I am not keen on the clamp and it's drawbacks so I'll likely forgo the light and sling until I can install the Aridus/Magpul bits.

Aridus CROM for Aimpoint in stock at Beretta...(10% off via Active Junky too)

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/gun-ac...1301-tactical/
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

Too bad it's not the RMR model with the Haught mod. This will definitely make someone very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

Does that work with Holosun sights?
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

DSG Arms has the 1301 Nordic Extension kit in stock for $140 at present: https://dsgarms.com/shotgun-parts-ndc-mxt-br1301tac-pkg

And if anyone's been looking for one, the only 1301T they currently have in stock is the Marine SKU.

Quote Originally Posted by 3-7-77 View Post
    Does that work with Holosun sights?
    Yes, it works with the Holosun 403 and 503 sights as well as the Primary Arms optics that share the same form factor. I did a bit of an effort post a page or two back.

I'd recommend a 503 over the 403 simply to have the 65MOA circle available to you. It just comes down to color preference and whether you want a solar backup or not. HS = 5y warranty, HE = 10y.
    Last edited by destruya; 10-05-2021 at 12:13 AM.

The PO clawed back my misforwarded CROM. Now I’m looking for a good deal on a Holosun 503.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    My CROM was supposed to be here yesterday, but was mistakenly forwarded to the ex’s new address. Fuck.
    Oof glad it worked out. I have a crazy ex I avoid like the plague. She is incredibly volatile and violent, the crom is awesome but idk if I would of even tried to trouble shoot fixing that mistake haha

User Tag List