Page 177 of 680 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Hold it brother, let's get Adam to finish tweaking & then release the MP/Mossberg stock adapter first, Plz&Ty.
    I do have plans for an RMR version... i actually already have the specs from Trijicon and have it modeled for the 870. Right now some things have come up that focus is 100% on current products with next to no room for development (hopefully that'll change this fall).

The one developmental exception is the 1301 stock adapter. The optic mounts will be 100% machined tomorrow, so from there all the focus is on the stock adapter. It's moving in the right direction. Barring major hangups, the original goal of having it ready for pre-order by August or September seems pretty achievable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 07-24-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Very cool, I am definitely looking forward to buying one of your stock adapters!

Has anyone here tried using their 1301 with the Primary Arms Adv Micro?
    #RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    No direct experience. But first-hand reports from other users that a representative from PA was pretty stand-up about the product. Recommended not betting one's life on it - if that's the use, they recommended an Aimpoint or something of comparable quality. They seem to be popular for the low price and ready replacement warranty policy.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    No direct experience. But first-hand reports from other users that a representative from PA was pretty stand-up about the product. Recommended not betting one's life on it - if that's the use, they recommended an Aimpoint or something of comparable quality. They seem to be popular for the low price and ready replacement warranty policy.
    A few years back I bought some PA sights (not the micro), and when they died, PA replaced them without question. They died...a lot, lol! (on M4 5.56's)
    Last edited by Unobtanium; 07-25-2017 at 09:47 PM.

The 1301 keeps getting better and better. What's the current method of mounting a light to it? I am still dead-set on the M1014 clone I have planned, but Aridus is making it a narrow thing at this point. I can have the same sight plan, and a MUCH BETTER stock, but I don't think there is a good light mount for the 1301 like there is the M4, and I do give up nearly 50% capacity. Those are still deal-killers for me.

The other thing I have noted is the CROM seems really "busy" with the near absolute CW. Is there any way to make it more like the Benelli system Scalarworks is doing? If you are running a T1/T2, I would THINK that irons would be your "just in case" system, as which, so long as they are usable, you don't need them "in the middle of things". I like this sight picture:

That said, I have not looked through the CROM, so it's just thinking.

Last edited by Unobtanium; 07-25-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Has anyone here tried using their 1301 with the Primary Arms Adv Micro?
    Yes, I've been running that optic on my 1301C. Took it through a two day shotgun class of about 500 rounds. Ran like a champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    The 1301 keeps getting better and better. What's the current method of mounting a light to it? I am still dead-set on the M1014 clone I have planned, but Aridus is making it a narrow thing at this point. I can have the same sight plan, and a MUCH BETTER stock, but I don't think there is a good light mount for the 1301 like there is the M4, and I do give up nearly 50% capacity. Those are still deal-killers for me.

The other thing I have noted is the CROM seems really "busy" with the near absolute CW. Is there any way to make it more like the Benelli system Scalarworks is doing? If you are running a T1/T2, I would THINK that irons would be your "just in case" system, as which, so long as they are usable, you don't need them "in the middle of things". I like this sight picture:

That said, I have not looked through the CROM, so it's just thinking.

While subjective and individual dependant, once a target focus is used with the dot, the irons are basically unnoticed. None of the beta testers mentioned it being a problem or even noticeable, but again, ymmv.

The CROMs are completely machined and will be taken to anodizing tomorrow, so they will be in the hands of customers within a few weeks, so we'll be able to get a much bigger sample size.

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    While subjective and individual dependant, once a target focus is used with the dot, the irons are basically unnoticed. None of the beta testers mentioned it being a problem or even noticeable, but again, ymmv.

The CROMs are completely machined and will be taken to anodizing tomorrow, so they will be in the hands of customers within a few weeks, so we'll be able to get a much bigger sample size.

Roger that!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post

As long as you can get 'em shipped B4 Nyeti's shotgun class, we're OK!

User Tag List