Page 513 of 683 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6827

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by pm07 View Post
    There are several of us with the Briley on here I believe. It was less that $350 and a great investment to me for my shotgun needs.
    Is yours the one for the 1301 Tactical that came out last year? I've seen members with the original model made for the slightly different gas system of the comp model.

I still want one, but I just bought ammo instead.
    "Follow me!"

Site Supporter
    I just mounted a CROM w/ Haught aperture...

I think it's a combination of aged eyes and years of my brain using standard ghost-rings on shotguns and AR's...I'm not really sold on the half-ring. I looked at the XS website to order a full aperture, but they list several options.

Anyone happen to know which one Aridus uses? I'll also shoot AI a message and see what they say.

https://xssights.com/ghost-ring-apertures/

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I just mounted a CROM w/ Haught aperture...

I think it's a combination of aged eyes and years of my brain using standard ghost-rings on shotguns and AR's...I'm not really sold on the half-ring. I looked at the XS website to order a full aperture, but they list several options.

Anyone happen to know which one Aridus uses? I'll also shoot AI a message and see what they say.

https://xssights.com/ghost-ring-apertures/
    Actually, yes - I measured mine and it’s the standard length 23-2003A-230-4. I ordered one of those and also the longer 23-2003B-230-4. But, Aridus should have the full aperture on the website by now - he put it up a day after I went to XS.

I feel the same way, I struggle with the Haught mod one even with no RDS mounted.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    Is yours the one for the 1301 Tactical that came out last year? I've seen members with the original model made for the slightly different gas system of the comp model.

I still want one, but I just bought ammo instead.
    Mine is a couple of years old, Gen 1, I stocked up on 12 gauge over the years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Actually, yes - I measured mine and it’s the standard length 23-2003A-230-4. I ordered one of those and also the longer 23-2003B-230-4. But, Aridus should have the full aperture on the website by now - he put it up a day after I went to XS.

I feel the same way, I struggle with the Haught mod one even with no RDS mounted.
    Awesome...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    Awesome...thanks!
    You’re welcome! To be safe, hold off until mine are here to be sure they are correct.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Garand Thumb’s take on the 1301:

Site Supporter
    I bought my 1301 when the PF love was fresh. I really like the beretta forearm. I wish beretta made the same forearm with some Mlok slots

CLOUD DEFENSIVE LCS

Anyone here installed Cloud Defensive LCS for their pressure pad on Zhukovs?

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I bought my 1301 when the PF love was fresh. I really like the beretta forearm. I wish beretta made the same forearm with some Mlok slots
    Me too. I have the Aridus forend, other than the MLOK slots it is a step backwards from OEM. It looks cool and has MLOKS but weights more and is more complex. I have the 7-shot factory gun and took off the junky barrel clamp on day one.

User Tag List