Page 397 of 679 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I still need to install some parts and get some pictures/videos up. In the meantime...

Federal Flight Control 8 Pellet 00 Buck (and their LE Slugs) are for sale here:
    https://shoptexasgunexperience.com/a...ition-le13300/

I purchased the 9 pellet last time. I will be curious to see the difference in patterning. IE: if the 9th pellet is truly a "flyer".

-edited-
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 05-19-2021 at 09:29 PM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I'm confused. Does the Aridus adapter work with both the 590 and 870 SGA stocks or just the 590? I know the stocks have different attachment points, but I keep seeing references to both stocks(could be a typo) and the adapter on forums.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    I'm confused. Does the Aridus adapter work with both the 590 and 870 SGA stocks or just the 590? I know the stocks have different attachment points, but I keep seeing references to both stocks(could be a typo) and the adapter on forums.
    Just the 590 version. It has very different dimensions than the 870 version of the SGA.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Just the 590 version. It has very different dimensions than the 870 version of the SGA.
    Thank you, that's what I thought.

Briley 1301 standard length black charging handle vs 1301 Tactical charging handle.

I also got the Comp Pro lifter installed. It wasn't terribly hard. I used the bag method mentioned earlier instead of a full disassembly.

I can confirm that I was able to ghost load with the Comp Pro lifter. Although, the method is slightly different which was shown in a video in this thread prior. I practiced the ghost load with dummy shells multiple time before I felt comfortable doing it with live ammo. It's a bit trickier IMO, but not important for an exercise use for staging. I do, however, advise caution. Federal flight control buckshot did ghost load and when the charging handle is pulled and released it did chamber. I have no doubt it work as intended but in full disclosure I have not yet live fired to confirm.
    "Follow me!"

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    Briley 1301 standard length black charging handle vs 1301 Tactical charging handle.

How the fit of the Briley? I've heard mixed reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    How the fit of the Briley? I've heard mixed reviews.
    Mine is good to go.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I can't explain in any rational way why I hate the OEM charging handle so much. But I just do. It feels cheap, and looks like ass.

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I can't explain in any rational way why I hate the OEM charging handle so much. But I just do. It feels cheap, and looks like ass.
    There has been 1 or 2 pics of broken ones... One was dropped on the handle and one was smacked by a doorframe while slung. It's plastic so shit can happen.

User Tag List