Thread: Nordic Extension on A300UP

Nordic Extension on A300UP

My bud wants to use his UP for an upcoming 3Gun match that promises to have silly long shotgun stages (I just bought a +9 tube for my 1301...) so wanted to configure some extension.
    He ordered a GG&G aluminum replacement, and then went after the stock plastic nut/sleeve with a PVC pipe cutter.
    Stay tuned for test firing...

Name:  SPacer.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  44.9 KB

Name:  SPacer 2.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  30.2 KB

Name:  Cutter.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  87.7 KB

Let us know how that works out! I’m curious if it could be done with the gen 2 1301’s with the 2-piece tube covers. It’s essentially what you have there it’s out the need for any cutting!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    Let us know how that works out! I’m curious if it could be done with the gen 2 1301’s with the 2-piece tube covers. It’s essentially what you have there it’s out the need for any cutting!?!
    Maaaaaaaybe, but it looks like the two piece would still need a spacer, but might be easier.
    Name:  Maybe.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  46.7 KB

The match is next weekend, so we will know soon enough.

Might be cool if Nordic (or someone, anyone) made a sleeve/nut that was open on the end and threaded to take their tubes of various lengths. For day to day you could top it off with their +1 (that would probably just peek out past an extended choke) and on match days (or snow goose season...) you could put whatever on there (and obviously swap the spring).

I assumed that Beretta designed the new 2-piece tube cover to allow for extended mag tubes. I figured that they would release their own pieced to work with it!?!?

User Tag List