Page 356 of 675 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 6746

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I wasn't happy with the light system I used in post #3512, so I recently did this:

Surefire M600U Scout Light (1000 lumens), Surefire Rail Mount Tape Switch Model SRXX, Magpul M-LOK Extended Cantilever Scout Mount, Impact Weapons Components MOUNT-N-SLOT Direct Attach Mount.
    (Keep in mind that I'm a left handed shooter.)

Left side:
    Attachment 58333

From the bottom:
    Name:  1301 light from bottom new.jpg
Views: 2465
Size:  65.8 KB

Right side:
    Switch was mounted to a nine slot section of M1913 rail held to the handguard with M-LOK.
    Name:  1301 light right side new.jpg
Views: 1954
Size:  67.6 KB

The light sits back from the muzzle ~2". The center of the light to the center of the muzzle is also ~2".
    This is the shadow it creates 2' from the wall:
    Name:  1301 light shadow new.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  18.9 KB

Haven't shot with it yet, but with a little bit of dry fire/handling in the basement I like it better now.
    I may need to add some wire ties to the cable to help keep it in place.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    1301 comp with Nordic +2 extension:

Loading 6 or 7 shells into the tube, then pressing the shell release (small tab that puts shell onto lifter to be chambered) doesn't work. It appears the magazine spring is pushing on the stack of shells with too much force to allow the shell latch to let one go. If I put a little inward pressure on the rim of the shell or only load 5 shells it releases one every time.

Anybody else experience this? I'm guessing I could clip some coils off the magazine spring until it lets go reliably, but I thought I'd pop in here first to see if I'm missing something.
    I thought we discussed this pages ago, happened to me too, and wasn’t resolved with a different follower?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat130 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck finding a nordic extension for their 1301? I have a kit on order with opticsplanet, but that was placed 2 months ago, with no movement yet. They do say 6-10 months out but I was (perhaps naively) hoping it was an exaggeration.

BTW, thanks for this thread! It's very helpful for newbs like me.
    Try checking this page frequently. I lucked out and stumbled across some in stock at RifleGear a few weeks back myself. You have to be ready to pounce,they don't last long.
    https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_...-BR1301TAC-PKG

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I thought we discussed this pages ago, happened to me too, and wasn’t resolved with a different follower?
    If it's the follower-issue, there was a referral which said go back to Post_3413 and read forward from there, about 7 months back.

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    If it's the follower-issue, there was a referral which said go back to Post_3413 and read forward from there, about 7 months back.
    I have not seen this on any of the guns. I have seen a few that did not want to load to seven rounds, depending on the exact shells that you use. But I have not come across one that would not drop a shell from the tube when fully loaded.

We just got in two pallets of shotguns, so I will check all of the ones we build over the next week.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

My Langdon 1301 only takes six 2.75 rounds. To get the seventh in, I really need to force it the last bit, and it then doesn’t want to release from the tube. I pulled the spring and follower, reinstalled them, with no change. Thoughts?
    I experienced this issue back in February or so, and fixed it with the replacement follower recommended in this thread. Now seven go in easily and release as they should.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I experienced this issue back in February or so, and fixed it with the replacement follower recommended in this thread. Now seven go in easily and release as they should.
    While I could get 7 shells into my LTT, the last shell took some effort to load. There were no function problems, but the replacement follower mentioned above eliminated the loading issue.

Just got a notification that Grab-a-Gun has 1301 extension kits in stock

Quote Originally Posted by CDH View Post
    Just got a notification that Grab-a-Gun has 1301 extension kits in stock
    Thank you so much! Snagged one and cancelled my opticsplanet order.

Recommended Spare Parts to have on hand

It seems that gun parts are getting in short supply. I tried to buy some AR parts today and a couple of G19 locking blocks and have had no luck.

So I thought I might get some spares parts for the 1301. Small pins and springs that can be lost are fairly obvious things to get. Is there anything else that those of you who have been running this gun a long time recommend? Anything that has a tendency to wear out?

User Tag List