Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Glock Knuckle' fixes or remedies?

"Harden the Fuke Up America". That being said,all my Glocks look similar to to the Boresight mod.

My Glock knuckle is huge and gnarly. It actually started to crack the other day, so it hurt to acquire a master grip during drawstroke practice. Since the callous is dead skin, I don't think it was going to heal, so I tried supergluing it, which worked great! I've had to reapply the superglue a couple of times as it begins wearing off and breaking down, but this stuff is awesome.

I get the glock knucle normally during high round count sessions, like after a Pat Rogers class this weekend, no biggie I just throw a bandaid or some tape over it and keep on going, My last 19 was done by Ben and the problem went away, in a month or two my current 19 will be sent to him and then this will no longer be a problem.
    Chemist.

I am bumping this thread because I had a question.

It might be non issue but does undercutting the trigger guard compromise frame strength? I see some trigger guards thinned out pretty good. I was going to send off my g19 to Ben at boresight in the future.

You can get a major improvement with very little material removal by focusing your efforts on the offending corner(s). At least for me, the squared off edges do most of the harm.

User Tag List