Thread: Every watch a video of yourself shooting and think...

Every watch a video of yourself shooting and think...

god am I slow. While shooting you are thinking "God I need to slow down things are moving too fast."

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    god am I slow. While shooting you are thinking "God I need to slow down things are moving too fast."
    Only the ones from my two awful USPSA matches this year! LOL I watch experienced shooters and then when I'm running the stage in my minds eye I see that I'm flying through the stage and ok I know I'm getting pretty good hits . . . then after show clear, holster I hear my time like 5 seconds slower than the aforementioned and I'm like WHAT??? Where am I bleeding this time? Vids look like Grandpa Jones going timmie.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Absolutely. The first time I saw myself shooting on video I wondered if it was in slow motion.

I remember a video of me shooting that still makes me go red. I was pulling the gun back into my chest every time I transitioned the gun from one port to another, when all I needed to do was drive the gun to each port. Never did it before that, hopefully haven't done it since. Not only was it dumb, it was sloooooooow.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by epete View Post
    Absolutely. The first time I saw myself shooting on video I wondered if it was in slow motion.
    Same here! My first two-gun match a few months ago was a huge eye-opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List