Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA & Trump (Not Surprised With Him) SELLOUT

NRA & Trump (Not Surprised With Him) SELLOUT

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...-list-n2178881

I don't want Terrorists to have easy access to GUNS. This NO FLY list is more BS than anything else. Its a Secret Database that probably has yours and my name on it already. We do not get any recourse to fight it in any court. There is way too much wrong here. About 7 Months ago Colion Noir for the NRA posted this:
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Good clip. WRT how the MSM is demanding the evisceration of the 2nd Amendment, and will pay eventually by having the 1st gutted, I see it different. The MSM doesn't really care about anything other than delivering talking points for the left, so they don't need a 1st Amendment. If it leaves, they'd never know it was gone.
    Last edited by Willard; 06-16-2016 at 12:30 AM.

1.1 million on terror watch list now.

DHS says "right wing extremists" are as big a danger as the Muslims.

Is it too much of a stretch really to think that this list could be used in a bad way?

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    You know, I'm really fucking tired of seeing this shit.

There is no shortage of people looking to badmouth the NRA, the only effective gun rights organization at the national level, while having absolutely zero idea how the NRA ILA actually functions or what it does. The folks at the NRA have been on the parapet fighting battles many have never heard of, and yet a bunch of motherfuckers who have never gotten off their couch to do a goddamn thing for gun rights EVER are all over forums and social media running their fetid suck about how we're being sold out.

Maybe wait for the NRA to actually, you know, say something about proposed legislation/policy changes before breaking out the internet outrage machine.

And I'm not even going to get into how fucking retarded it is to badmouth the one presidential candidate who has actually made a point to go to the NRA first and consult with them on how to make changes while the NRA is being scapegoated by the entire cultural elite of our fucking society.

I swear to Christ almighty, we are our own worst fucking enemy.
    3/15/2016

Where's that slow clap gif when I need it. Well said,TC.

Site Supporter
    I heard a pundit say that there are 25K on the terror watch list and a few K on the no-fly list. Didn't google it but what are the real numbers and again I wonder about the ethnic breakdown. If it is mostly Muslims - is that not a discriminatory list? Interesting point.

If the NRA's critics applied the same logic to the rest of their lives (it ain't perfect, so I don't want anything to do with it) I might respect their opinions, but they don't. They're confusing reasons with excuses.

I'm an Endowment level member of the NRA, and an annual member of the SAF and GOA, but it doesn't mean I agree with any of them 100% on everything. I'm also a member of SCI because I'm a hunter, and I don't agree with everything they do either. Most of the hunters I know don't support an advocacy group, but they sure like to moan and groan when hunters right's are being challenged.

Doing nothing while you're waiting for the perfect thing is mindless. Most critics of the various advocacy organizations think their whining and bitching is "doing something", and that's why we're in the predicament we are now. Too much talk, and not enough do.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

There is no shortage of people looking to badmouth the NRA, the only effective gun rights organization at the national level, while having absolutely zero idea how the NRA ILA actually functions or what it does. The folks at the NRA have been on the parapet fighting battles many have never heard of, and yet a bunch of motherfuckers who have never gotten off their couch to do a goddamn thing for gun rights EVER are all over forums and social media running their fetid suck about how we're being sold out.

Maybe wait for the NRA to actually, you know, say something about proposed legislation/policy changes before breaking out the internet outrage machine.

And I'm not even going to get into how fucking retarded it is to badmouth the one presidential candidate who has actually made a point to go to the NRA first and consult with them on how to make changes while the NRA is being scapegoated by the entire cultural elite of our fucking society.

What's your PayPal? I need to huck some beer money your way.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

Actually the press release from Cox claimed NRA support for a process by which the people on a Terror watch aka no fly list list should have their NICS check delayed until the FBI has investigated them. They did have a caveat that some due process needs to be there to get off the list. Now maybe I'm misunderstanding their meaning (which is not an impossibility), however I read that as: have a process by which you can get off of the list you are secretly placed on with minimal to possibly no judicial review (how does a sitting Senator and a 4 YO child get on said list of there is oversight?)

So you are a Tea Party Member who gets "mistakenly" put on the list after being audited by "mistake". The abusive spouse you just divorced it coming unhinged and threatens you. You go to buy a gun and are told no cause secret. You either wait to have the FBI clear its backlog and get to you and clear you of any wrong doing so you can buy your gun. All the while you are praying that the little piece of paper some judge issued is enough to stop your ex's ball peen hammer from splitting your skull open. Or you hire a lawyer to go find out why you're secretly denied the purchase; then navigate the easy to follow process to get you off the list so you can go buy your gun. Maybe you now can't afford a gun cause legal fees. All the while you're praying blah, blah, blah.

As I've stated many times now. Various courts have ruled that having to get a free government issued ID to show at a voting booth is discriminatory and wrong. So how s needing to hire a lawyer to buy a gun not discriminatory.

Another point to consider. The FBI and possibly anyone with a shred of common sense does NOT want the list made public or have it impact the daily life of those on it. This isn't cause they are that good at secrets. It's because they don't want those being watched to get tipped off. So guess what will immediately happen to the list. All REAL terrorist suspects will be removed and only random political targets will remain.

I'm willing to bet that the current list contains a very wide demographic, not because they are actual suspects, but because racism. Some special snowflake class can't sue and claim racism cause every demographic is equally represented.

Before I stop whining and writing letter to my reps, the NRA, GOA, Trump and anyone I can think of I want to see the actual laws they are proposing and supporting. Whatever it is it needs to have Constitutional protections in place BEFORE passage. Not this we need something now and we can fix it later BS.

Site Supporter
    The no fly list and the terror watch list are two separate lists. I have coworkers on the watch list and we all have TS clearances. Special dispensation can be given on a case by case review to allow some one on the no fly list to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List