Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

Nine years ago, our friend and mentor ToddG founded PF along with a few miscreants. I'm happy to report that Todd's spirit of proficiency with every day carry and his focus on statistically measured, self improvement are alive at PF today.

In honor of this day, I've gifted a Site Supporter membership to a member of the community that embodies self improvement and proficiency with pistols. A combat veteran Marine, @03RN is a worthy member of our community.

Thanks to you all for your continued support and contributions to this community.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Hard to believe it was that long ago. Wow.

I joined early enough that day that I got one of the free memberships.

A lot has changed for me since then, but coming to PF as a way to learn, relax, and have fun has stayed the same.

Thanks to Todd and to all who helped/help make this place possible.

Here's one thing I'm proud of; working with Giving Back.

Name:  87167586_130189078509924_4984467137948024832_n.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  37.4 KB
    #RESIST

Happy Birthday! PF 🍻🎂💝

Thanks Bro!

What a great community

This place has been a Godsend and I’m so lucky to have stumbled upon it. It has certainly helped square me away to get me off the first hill of the Dunning-Kruger graph.

I think there should be a get-together of sorts for the 10-year anniversary of P-F next year.

Site Supporter
    Awesome!

pat

Happy birthday! May the P-F spirit continue.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Happy birthday! This is the only online community of any kind that I really spend any time on.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Happy birthday PF!!

I wish like hell I'd been here since day 1, but I'm grateful every day that I'm here now. It seriously is where I spend 90%+ of my online time and it has yet to steer me wrong. Thanks to everyone that makes this community so amazing. I just bought a P30S, so I will call that my PF commemorative pistol

User Tag List