Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Thank you, on behalf of ToddG's family, for your remembrance of him. This thread, as well as the comments on Facebook have been an amazing, sometimes overwhelming, outpouring of support. The posts have brought many tears and smiles. As family members, we all thought ToddG was pretty awesome but your comments have underscored the reach and impact his life had. Thank you.

As his wife, I am so thankful to have been able to spend nearly 25 years with Todd. Every day, I knew how lucky I was to be with him. I have lost my best friend, cheerleader, range partner (although I never went as much as he would have liked), the one who always made me smile, my kick-in-the pants when I needed it, my soul mate, my one true love. My heart is broken. With the support of family, close friends and of course Freyja, we doing our best ... taking it day-by-day, sometimes minute-by-minute.

He'd have a smile on his face that his death is what got me to participate in the Forum.

My sincerest condolences, KimberlyG. I helped my mother through the loss of both my father and her second husband. You definitely have tough days ahead, but know that you are in the prayers of many of us here.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyG View Post
    Every day, I knew how lucky I was to be with him. I have lost my best friend, cheerleader, range partner (although I never went as much as he would have liked), the one who always made me smile, my kick-in-the pants when I needed it, my soul mate, my one true love.
    From the posts he wrote about you, it sounded like you were all of that to him as well. As MichaelD said, sincerest condolences.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Lots of guys complain about their wives when they are out with the other guys. Todd never did. He always insisted he got the much better end of the deal.
    3/15/2016

I was off the grid for a few days and noticed the new logo as soon as I logged in. This is very sad news, my condolences to his friends and family. This forum and many of Todd's posts have had a huge positive influence on my shooting. I only wish I'd found the forum sooner and taken the chance to train with him when he was in my neck of the woods a few years ago.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Lots of guys complain about their wives when they are out with the other guys. Todd never did. He always insisted he got the much better end of the deal.
    I was always impressed at how Todd spoke about his wife and how often.

I distinctly remember this from the time I spent with Todd.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Chúng tôi xin chia buồn với sự mất mát to lớn của anh / chị và gia quyến.

Last edited by Paul D; 03-20-2016 at 08:35 PM.

I distinctly remember Todd saying that he married above his station, or something along those lines.

My sincerest condolences to Todd's wife and family.

I recall his giving thanks post and after I read it, I made extra sure to praise my SO for her love and support. It was as odd as it was Todd to have equally good relationship advice as shooting advice. You're not alone with your burden KimberlyG and thanks for gracing us with a post.
    Last edited by BaiHu; 03-20-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List