Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Law Enforcement Rig

Texas Law Enforcement Rig

I commissioned Alex at American Classic Gunleather to build a highly traditional old school Texas "Ranger" style rig for my engraved Colt Combat Elite 1911. I made several requests that Alex did an exceptional job of turning into reality in leather art. The holster is unique. Two traditional styles of holsters in the Southwest are favorites of mine and I asked Alex to combine them. The AW Brill style and the Texas Jockstrap. Small requests were a bit more than traditional coverage of the trigger guard and full protection of the rear sights. The holster is about perfect in execution of what I envisioned in blending of these styles into a unique look. I wanted full floral covering. No pictures I could ever take will do the carving Justice on the entire holster and belt rig. I also wanted to incorporate a Texas prison inmate made four piece buckle set. I think it came out great and cannot wait to find occasion to place my Cinco Peso Prison made badge on it and wear it. Overall, the execution, materials, quality and very timely delivery and communication was excellent and I now own an heirloom piece of leather. Next step.....the 1911 will be on its way to Steve Morrison at MARS Armament so it functions as good as it looks.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Very, very, very nice.

If you ever need a court gun for the Texas State Supreme Court, I would say you are set.

"Thank you for your testimony, Deputy. Now, about that leatherwork...."

I sorta want one...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Nice!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I'll be in my bunk.

Wow, really nice!

Looks like you are ready for Texas BBQ Season

Daaaaaaaamn!

Seriously, I don't know if there are words capable of articulating just how extraordinarily amazing that rig is. Definitely something for special occasions. As silly as it sounds, it's almost too pretty to use...
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Texas Law Enforcement Rig

Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
    I'll be in my bunk.
    I know right... jealous, sad and happy all at the same time. Pretty awesome Dagga Boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mike C; 11-27-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Site Supporter
    Can I get that rig for a Glock?

User Tag List