Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Jesse Ventura Sues Chris Kyle's Widow

Quote Originally Posted by redbone View Post
    What a clever cartoon and a clever excuse for a mod to call me a cunt. (Also, it's 2016. There are no secrets online. The gov knows who is a dog on the Internet.)

I don't think you get it. Maybe stop calling me names and read. People said their and others DD214s were wrong, as if to say Military records were fallible and let Kyle off the hook for the mistake. (They certainly are fallible. ). But no one forgets how many Silver Stars have been pinned on them. I just posted the link and added a few comments when peoples logic didn't compute. If that makes me a cunt in your eyes, so be it.
    I think that one was for me redbone.

JR1572

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    I think that one was for me redbone.

JR1572
    Ah, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    First, JR1572 is correct.

Second, people's words (and probably especially mine) usually say more about them than who/what they are talking about. I stand by mine. I'm sure you stand by yours as well.

Third, my sense of humor is obviously not for everyone.

Fourth, It's probably time to break out the PF secret handshake.
    YES!!!!

JR1572

Maybe pfestivus needs to become an every 6 month thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 'no relation to this instance.' I do have a couple of DD214s, but none list Silver Stars. They are accurate.
    Then why are you OBSESSED with it? You. Are. Literally. Obsessed.

Go shoot or reload, enjoy the weekend.
    #RESIST

People said their and others DD214s were wrong, as if to say Military records were fallible and let Kyle off the hook for the mistake.

Someone else pointed out Kyles DD214 actually had him earning one more Bronze Star than he claimed, as if that was proof of Kyle's honesty. But I think you know that.

Military records are certainly are fallible. DD214s can be wrong, But no one forgets how many Silver Stars have been pinned on them. And people know how many he earned. Like I said, I'm sure a SEAL O will be setting the record straight ASAP if Kyle did earn two Silver Stars.
    You are entitled to your opinion, and I'm not here to change it. I'm here to set things straight.

I've been a Marine, a cop, and now a SEAL for nearly 24 years. I served with Kyle at SEAL Team THREE in the early 2000's. I was also his platoon Chief Petty Officer during the Sadr City sniper missions of 2008 where we killed over 167 enemy combantants in just over 3 weeks.

5 Bronze Stars. I know because I fucking wrote one, and used the Navy's data for which award number it should be. I was also at his second Silver Star pinning.

How many medals someone has means jack shit. They hand out Bronze Stars to staff officers who never see the field, let alone combat. The military has no idea how to keep track of your records. I happen to be trying to fix mine now as I near retirement.

I'll finish up with this. Think what you want. It's your perogative. But stop talking about a man on this forum who you never fucking knew and should just be grateful he existed.

User Tag List