Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grip and retard comments

Never read the comments, especially mine.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Met her many moons ago at an IDPA state match when she had a different name and shot for a different company. We all have our bad days, and perhaps she's grown up since then, but I was not impressed with her behavior. Threw several hissy fits about stages that tested skills she clearly did not have at the time. Meanwhile her teammate just smiled and did what was asked.
    Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Florida?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Yes.
    You are remembered as well.

eta: I'm a little biased, but Julie is widely regarded as one of the nicest, most professional people in the industry. Not to mention one of the most successful and in demand. At that match, (her first IDPA match) she was treated like garbage (as a person and a woman) from the RO's. Most of the top shooters left IDPA and have not really returned, because of how ridiculous IDPA RO's and others have acted over the years. It is one of the reasons Todd and I created KSTG.

If you disagree with information presented by a member here (in her case, an SME), feel free to provide facts or information to support your point. I don't expect anyone to blindly believe me, just because Todd did. However, insulting someone the way you did - "and perhaps she's grown up since then" - won't go well for you.

Then again, you obviously don't care, and are lucky we live in a civilized society.
    Last edited by SLG; 04-09-2016 at 09:47 AM.

are lucky we live in a civilized society.
    Well there went my Staff professionalism and a mouthful of coffee

#RESIST

I've never met her. I watched the video. And yes, thanks to the comments in the original post, I did catch myself sneaking a peak at her chest.

Did I learn anything about my grip that I didn't already know? Nope. But I wish she could spend a day pretending to be one of my agency's instructors. She did an excellent job of explaining and demonstrating proper grip.

Many can do a task. Not everyone can teach how to do a task. Fewer still can articulate to a novice, using simple words, how to do a task. She could teach our training staff a few things on how to teach a proper grip to new recruits.

It amazes me to be on the line during training and see gaps between the top of the shooting hand and the pistol on issued M&P9's. The instructors either don't notice or don't care.
    Last edited by Beat Trash; 04-09-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Douchebags like that need to be aggressively censored when they troll. No reason to keep comments like that on the site.

You Tube is a hive of fuckery and retardery. Idiots on there want to tell Kyle Lamb he doesn't know anything about gunfighting, Julie that she shouldn't be shooting, etc.
    I wish I could remember who to credit for the wise words: "reading the comments after any story is like ordering a steak with a side dish of maggots."

I like Julie, she seems born with a pleasant public demeanor. I wish I had 1/100th of the positive energy she exudes. She's a great ambassador for shooting sports. I think she shoots pretty good, too.

She posted about the negative comments on her Instagram. Anyone with swastikas in their user name should be immediately deleted, and waterboarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I wish I could remember who to credit for the wise words: "reading the comments after any story is like ordering a steak with a side dish of maggots."
    Very true. And is what I get here as well. I should have known better than to post an attempt at some light hearted humor. Of course, most of you get it, so maybe I just need to htfu.

Very true. And is what I get here as well. I should have known better than to post an attempt at some light hearted humor. Of course, most of you get it, so maybe I just need to htfu.
    You just need some p-dog therapy, that's all and I happen to know a guy...

#RESIST

User Tag List