Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw Speed, Mexican Carry, Situational Awareness and other "Magic Tricks"

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Tell us about the time you did acid with the beatles, grampa!

Sorry about the typos in my post above but I was posting from the job site with my iPad and it was hard getting it right on that itty bitty little screen. When I tried to edit it just now over an hour had elapsed and after that you can't edit.

While I was a cadet at Castle Heights Military Academy in Lebanon TN I had only one record, "Rubber Soul" by the Beatles. Although I liked their music I can't say I ever met them. I did however get into the Beach Boys dressing room by climbing up on the roof and going in a window before a concert at Euclid Beach Park in Cleveland. They were pretty gracious about it. They let me and my buddy stay in there while they got dressed for the show.

~D

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I don't know. I have been around Frank White who is legit and active in the same time period, and he talks and tells stories in a similar manner. Of course that was in person so I am not sure if he would do it on the internet.
    For those not familiar with Frank White: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....indset-reading

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    ... there are a LOT of people here who lead/have led crazy lives. There are a lot of Federal Agents from various agencies represented here. Lots of local, state or tribal police. Lots of regular and "special" military types here. They just don't post it all on the Internet. For one reason or another, they choose to be quiet/silent about the intimate details of their lives...

... So, for me: I call definite bullshit. If this guy hangs out with the crowds he said he did, and has done some of the things he's said he did, he would not be posting anything publicly, other than maybe expressing interest in airplanes or that maybe he just earned his US Parachuting Association Class C or something.

I predict he's either:
    -a troll
    -a pathological liar
    -a pathological liar that works at a gun shop

If not:
    -He truly gives no shits about repercussions from the spread of information
    -He has nothing to lose
    -He has no one else to share his stories with.
    Actually that there are actual Federal Agents and other assorted Law Enforcement people here is great; to those who are, I salute you. Going in harms way either for this great country of ours, or for the general populace earns my great respect.

I had a Class D license from the U.S.P.A. and I was Collegiate National Champion in 1967. I was also the National Freefall champion in 1968, 69, & 70. I won the style (as they called it then) event three years in a row and competed in the tenth World Championship in Bled, Yugoslavia in 1970. Tito was still in power back then.

I was very good friends with William Henry Ottley, onetime head of the National Pilot's Association and I think he was Executive Director of the U.S.P.A. for a short time. Not real sure of that one though, he may have turned it down.

From old East coast money, a very wealthy man. He was friends with George Bush Sr., called him "Poppy" and W.H.O. was involved in George Sr.'s parachute jump with the Golden Knights when he was 70 I think. I once met Donald Rumsfeld in an ice cream shop on Connecticut Avenue in D.C. near where W.H.O. lived while I was staying with Bill for a bit. A lifelong bachelor, many thought Bill was gay. I don't believe he was, just a little weird.

As far as your predictions Josh, you have the right to believe anything you like. I'm not going to even comment on your first predictions, but I will tackle the "If not"s:

I really don't give a shit about repercussions from what I have posted. I've broken no laws and if I would become a person of interest to any of the groups you've mentioned they'd be wasting time that could be better spent tracking criminals or terrorist cells.

Well I wouldn't say I've got nothing to lose, I have a good life, a lovely wife and many friends who would miss me were I gone.

Oh my friends know most of what I've posted here, but that's ancient history, they are more interested in what we're going to do today.

And when can I expect SMI or one of the others here who claim to have the ability to check the FBI CI connection to post their findings? I hope it's soon so that we can move on and I promise I'll stop boring you with an old man's ramblings.

~D
    Last edited by Digiroc; 04-06-2016 at 09:25 PM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Some folks live interesting lives. When I was contracting, one of the dog handlers was a Viet Nam vet, joined the French Foreign Legion afterward, etc. I remember him mostly for having "his" and "whore's" towels in his bathroom...

Anyway, I've been entertained and that's most of what I ask for from a random person on the Internet. I've got little interest if you're for real or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    ... Anyway, I've been entertained and that's most of what I ask for from a random person on the Internet. I've got little interest if you're for real or not.
    Well you've got a point there, and this thread has been entertaining to me as well. Pretty devoid of personal attacks and I appreciate that. I did buy the 1993 version of "Tombstone" as a direct result of this thread and thought it was a great movie. My wife even liked it, and finding a show we both like is kinda hard.

I'm gonna lay back for awhile and try to refrain for any more outrageous, unbelievable and unprovable claims and posts at least until the verdict is in on my claim as a CI for the FBI (the only verifiable original claim). Now the Skydiving and aircraft ownership claims can be checked pretty easily as well as some of the other things I've posted as well.

Reminds me of a Rolling Stone song from the "Sympathy for the Devil" album. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and means... Bet you can't guess my name..."

Maybe I should start a contest and give a prize to the first one who can post my name? Nah, that's too easy, just extra bonus points for anyone that can ...

Digiroc

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    That's too easy. You posted a Youtube video in the chainsaw thread and you use your real name on the Youtube account. Which is the same name as listed on your tree service company webpage. Which also matches the name on an old military document you have posted on your flickr account (which uses the same username as you use here).

Google makes these things easy.
    Tom gets it.

As a generation that claims to care so much about privacy we don't understand the first thing about info security in the modern age.

We have a winner here!

Well staff guy, gets the bonus which is a sprinkling of pixie dust from Tinkerbell! Like I said it was too easy, I just wanted to see who would jump on it first. Of course unless he's a volunteer he gets paid to read these posts.

You think maybe I don't know that the video is from my Utube Channel and links to my website. I am already a public persona just by having that out there. I'm not hard to find. Right now the only guys I worry about are the surviving War Dogs who I just happened to run into yesterday.

If they are reading this thread they could come back at me. Shit the fools were showing off their guns in a bar they took over (to some degree). They, like most bikers were profiling the bad ass biker gang thing. And doing drugs in the men's room (although they did clean up after themselves).

Digiroc
    Last edited by Digiroc; 04-07-2016 at 03:37 PM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I saw your name on the Youtube account. I seriously just don't care enough to go beyond that.

The whole thing that started this presentation of trying to show you've 'been there/done that' etc. etc. stemmed from someone telling you it's foolish to Mexican carry a 1911 in the small of your back. It's still foolish. The vomiting forth of personal information doesn't change that in the slightest. Nothing you've listed, EVEN IF COMPLETELY TRUE, matters to that topic. It is 100% irrelevant to any expertise on the subject. If you'd claimed to be some high speed hostage rescue SCUBA ninja grandmaster with secret insights into the world of gun fighting, I'd care more. You claim to be a CI. I know what CIs do and don't do, and it's irrelevant to if it's a good idea to carry a 1911 with no holster as a matter of routine.

To paint the picture a bit, you say that grilling scallops is the best way to make scallops. People who prepare scallops for a living and have actual insight tell you that's not the best way to prepare them. You then go on to say you were a fisherman, operated a scallop wholesale business, and welded your own fishing boat together from used oil cans and a Turkish handkerchief you found in a palm tree. While all very interesting, it's irrelevant if you actually look at it.

That's why I'm completely uninterested in if anything or everything you say is true. The fact you think Mexican carry of a 1911 in the small of the back is a good idea tells me what I need to know in this arena. No amount of "been there/done that" as a CI, parachutist, etc impacts that in the slightest.
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 04-07-2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: typing werds is hard

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Everything you need to know about me and my status at PF is listed in my profile.
    It's missing some pertinent information Tom.

"Owner of www.pistol-forum.com and www.revolver-forum.com, LLC"

-R

User Tag List