Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You can't make shit like this up.........

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    That is the general consensus. Super nice guy who is a well practiced and good shooter......period. Hey, if his marketing is working, Capitalism at its best.
    I note that my cop spidey sense tingles over the fact that Zero doesn't shoot in competition where his skills would be easily verifiable, and he is almost always doing range stunts in venues where video editing can be had, or the best of 99 tries, etc.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Instructor Zero's success is what Gecko45 always wanted to achieve.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    I'm not on Facebook, but here is the link to the website: http://www.ksraweb.org/meeting.html

I had to google the two other people speaking at the event. I live in Kansas, but under a rock most of the time. One of the three speakers was a former Miss Kansas. She's the one in the picture without the beard, ballcap and sunglasses.

Wait, for $35 you get chicken fried steak, former Miss Kansas, and Instructor Zero? If I lived closer I'd be on that like a motherfucker. I know I've spent more on lower quality entertainment.
    Last edited by Hambo; 03-31-2016 at 06:57 AM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Looking at Ms. Vail' s Wikipedia page she sounds like an interesting person. All I know of Daniel Shaw is from his old Gunfighter Cast podcast, and he seems pretty legit. The Zero guy seems to deserve the criticism though.

Wait a minute, I always thought Zero was a deliberate satire like FPS Russia or Tactical Pie. Is he actually supposed to be "real?" Damn it I've really got to the point I don't understand what the kids are doing these days.

Turn down that damned music and get off my lawn.
    Last edited by LorenzoS; 03-31-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Wait, for $35 you get chicken fried steak, former Miss Kansas, and Instructor Zero? If I lived closer I'd be on that like a motherfucker. I know I've spent more on lower quality entertainment.
    I was just thinking about the same thing. If Theresa brings her dog, its even better. Looks like a nice dog.

Zero would be fun to watch. Not in the derisive sense, just a hoot to see shoot and do stuff.

Will he have YouTube subtitles in real life?

Attachment 6872

So it won't exactly be a Matt Best video, but, hey, there is chicken fried steak.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Ive always wanted to talk to Zero and see if he's full of himself or just one of the greatest internet gun troll evar. If he's the latter and just playing a game, my hat is off to him.

User Tag List