Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You can't make shit like this up.........

You can't make shit like this up.........

So, the Kansas State Rifle Assoc. is hosting Instructor Zero for a fundraiser lunch. They note he is one of the world's leading firearms instructors.

When I posted that Zero really wasn't, I was told I didn't know what I was talking about, that Zero trains spec ops all over the world.

Buy your luncheon tickets as soon as possible - limited seating!
    To hear one of world's foremost firearms instructors - Instructor Zero!
    You can't make this shit up.

I got banned from the page for posting ref Zero not being what they say he is.

https://www.facebook.com/KansasState...59384608020592
    Last edited by Chuck Haggard; 03-30-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    They should have lead with chicken fried steak. If there's fried okra, it might be worth it.
    So can we just come for the Chicken Fried Steak, and leave once we are full?

Now if there is a shooting demo, with a visible shot timer I would be in. I want to see if Zero can do his shooting skills on demand (as I've heard is that he can't).
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

That page is unavailable right now...wonder why?
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I'm assuming this is an internet/YouTube personality of some type? I've heard the name in passing, but nothing about him.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    That page is unavailable right now...wonder why?
    It's there, just checked
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I'd wear that as a badge of honor.

You opened your kimono and they couldn't handle what they saw, so they had to close their eyes and squall a protest.
    3/15/2016

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    There is apparently video of him shooting with a clear plastic bag over his head.

I'm at a loss to understand what the purpose of that is...apart from engaging in a bit of auto-eGlocktick asphyxiation.
    3/15/2016

Hahahahha, seriously who thinks of these things?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    So, the Kansas State Rifle Assoc. is hosting Instructor Zero for a fundraiser lunch. They note he is one of the world's leading firearms instructors.

When I posted that Zero really wasn't, I was told I didn't know what I was talking about, that Zero trains spec ops all over the world.

You can't make this shit up.

The link is dead, but someone on another forum quoted this. It was on Chen Lee's Facebook page. He's a guy down in So Cal that hangs out with LAV and Hack a lot, so it's a little better than internet rumor.

"Hi Chen ,
    lastly some of our common friend tag me about "Instructor Zero" asking for infos so here they are :

His name is Jeco Biccelli , when he was 18 years old he was a military conscript joining the 5* battalion "El Alamein" of the Folgore parachutist brigade for one year , every male in Italy in those years had to join the military for 12 months .

He was not in any "assault" battalion neither in any SpecOps unit , he has never been downrange , never had any SOF background .

Until few years ago he was running a trattoria close to Perugia , he was the innkeeper , from then he started a new company named Spartan360° .

He is using to shot all the week long , every week of every month , which makes of him a good shooter , with his fancy videos he is promoting his business selling his courses .

Well , there is not anything more to say , he is not a bad guy , simply a funny character .

Stay safe my good friend!"

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    KSRA is rather haughty in their reply. Thanks for the background on Zero; I knew he was a poser, but nothing else.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List