Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gadget use?

I am pumped for these to come available. I have been excited since I heard about it. Todd pretty much had me all in and this is the reason I am getting back to Glock. I did not mean for anyone to think I was questioning reliability with it. I was more wondering how people liked using it. How intuitive it was. I am used to thumbing my hammer and assumed it was a quick study. I wish more people would think about one of these. Most every ad I have heard of is while holstering.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    If it works...
    Oh the irony.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 10.09.32 PM.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  24.0 KB

Site Supporter
    This reminds me, I've moved since I ordered. Off to go update my shipping address in Indiegogo...

The Gadget has me, a confirmed M&P fanboy, seriously considering the purchase of a pair of Glock 19's to replace my trusty M&P9c and M&P fullsize as my EDC guns. This is big... just ask SecondsCount.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Oh the irony.

*more often than not...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I know Glocks are impressively tolerant of neglect, but 25K+ without lube? Really?

Have you documented this anywhere? I bet it would be an interesting read. Also, got any pictures?

Well, I've documented it in a place that you can read it whenever you request it and I'll mail it to you. I can upload some photos in a few minutes.
    Last edited by Josh Runkle; 03-22-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Well, I've documented it in a place that you can read it whenever you request it and I'll mail it to you. I can upload some photos in a few minutes.

Haven't taken it down further since I started the test; fairly certain the firing pin is broken (from the sound), but it's still chugging along fine. I'm gonna keep going until I have another malfunction. (I had some before the test began)

The threaded barrel looks much worse, even though it was used less, but is not stored here at home, so I can't get a pic of that yet.

The only part of the frame that is worn down is the middle knuckle (ring finger) area.

Wait...that sounds weird. Why would the firing pin break? That's not an area that gets lube...

Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Wait...that sounds weird. Why would the firing pin break? That's not an area that gets lube...
    Usage?

User Tag List