Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Todd-You will, and already are, deeply missed. Many thanks for our detailed discussions and internet correspondence over the years, and your interest and help with my experiences and testing. My heartfelt condolences to your wife and family.

Best, Jon

I never got a chance to meet Todd or train with him. I first discover pistol-training.com in college and read everything Todd posted. I liked the way he reasoned through problems. If something potentially better came along, he gave it an honest try. I can't begin to describe all that I learned just from reading his posts. This forum he helped found taught me even more and I'm still learning.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Rest easy Todd. I sadly never got a chance to train with you but the community you built has had a tremendous influence on my shooting. Thankyou for everything you did for the shooting community. Thoughts and preyers are with your family.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    There's just no adequate way to say thanks for all of it, Todd.

Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Goodbye, Todd, and thank you for everything you've created. I've spent the last few years reading and re-reading your posts, articles and drills, and I've learned something from every single one of them. Your world class shooting advice, perspective, and knowledge will live on for a very long time to come.

Site Supporter
    I never met Todd, though I hoped to. He seemed a true gentleman. Condolences to his friends and family.

Thoughts and prayers for the family and friends

I am another internet consumer of Todd's methods who regrets not having had the opportunity to take his classes. Nevertheless, his writings, videos, and the great community he has created here have been of great value to me. I will think about the guy everytime I put my thumb on a gadget or run a FAST.
    Last edited by EMC; 03-15-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Todd was a good friend and one of the finest instructors I have known. He was intelligent, observant, committed, and knew how to teach far better than many "big" names in the industry. I am going to miss him.

Although he was wrong re. his irrational love of 357 Sig...
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

User Tag List