Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Vending Machine Operator
    I didn't know Todd aside from the odd interaction here and there on his sites. I'm pretty new to these parts.

What I do know was that I have spent hours reading and watching his contributions to the shooting sports I love, and I know that he shared in the creation of this community, which has been an invaluable resource.

My genuine condolences to those of you who counted him as a friend or family, and my respectful farewell to someone who, by all accounts, was a grand ambassador of our shared passion.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I never met Todd in person, but I surely nagged him enough via email years ago with questions about drawing technique. I was an utter noob at the time, and he didn't know me from Adam. He could very easily have told me to come see him during a paid course, and he probably should have. But he responded to every single one of my dumb questions with patient, positive guidance. What a gentleman, and what a professional.

Deepest condolences to all his loved ones.

Goodbye my friend. I will miss our conversations, philosophical differences, arguments, range sessions, and after range shenanigans.

Thank you for always pushing me to push faster and farther. And no, I never thought I was invited because I have unlimited 9mm......
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 03-15-2016 at 01:22 PM.

I never met Todd. Don't recall that he and I ever interacted even here on the Forum. Yet I'm sitting here gasping like I've been gut punched.

Damn it.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    I never met Todd but I know the world is a better place because of him, his teachings, and the community he built. God bless him, condolences to all his friends and family.

He will be missed across the spectrum. Never made it to a class of his, large regret on my part. Bon voyage Todd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't gotta love it. You just gotta do it.

Oh Hell.

RIP, you are already missed

The planet is missing a leading light.

Condolences to his family,

My sincerest condolences to his family, friends, and all of those who have been fortunate enough to receive Todd's wisdom, humor, and love. I will miss him terribly.

-Rob

I feel a sense of loss.
    I took 1 of his classes and got a lot from it.
    He and his friends and associates created this forum which is a beacon of: skill, intelligent discourse, vetted information, drills etc....
    Much of what I do and use is due to the climate established by Todd, his associates and this forum.
    Todd, Thank You.

TLG, changed the way I shoot for the better. Feel a lot of gratitude for him and his skill set. Don't know anyone that didn't get better when shooting with him. Thank you Todd, God Speed brother - see you on the other side.

User Tag List