Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG remembrance thread

Site Supporter
    I am so sorry to hear this. RIP Todd.

He will be missed and may he rest in peace. Donation will be made to Rampage for the Cure.

I never met him or spoke with him, but over the years his ideas had a significant impact on my shooting. RIP.
    TY83544

I never got to meet Todd face to face but started conversing with him over the internet beginning with M4C and Jim Davis’s old Firearms Training and Tactics Forums. His class was on the top of my bucket list.

I have lost many close friends and family in my life time to cancer and I have never seen anyone fight it the way Todd did.

I am; we are diminished.

RIP my friend, my prayers are with you and your family.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

I will greatly miss one of my favorite debate partners. Todd and I shared a gene that we learn through vigorous debate. I liked going back and forth with him because he was such a worthy adversary. Wicked smart, witty, and most importantly...never took it personally. In the end we found ourselves agreeing an awful lot. I figured it was either the cancer drugs, or we had convinced each other of enough stuff that we had finally met in the middle. I think the most important aspect to Todd was that he was a good man....period. He fought cancer like a warrior, he helped anyone who needed it, and he loved to share knowledge. What more can I say.
    See you on the other side pal, you were a good mensch .
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Rest in peace Todd. Thank you, truly, for all you have done.

I am truly saddened to hear this. I knew he was sick, but that's all. Glad to say that I trained with him. My prayers to his family.

Joel

I hate waking up and reading sad news like this. I never had the chance to meet Todd in person and I always wanted to take AFHF. We discussed Mals frequently and I always laughed at what Frejya was doing.

RIP Todd. My condolences to your family and close friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Todd had a significant impact on my life and will be missed terribly.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Never met him in person but he and the community he founded here have taught me an incredible amount about shooting. One of the few shooting 'celebrities' whom I felt was a truly admirable person. You'll be missed, Todd.

User Tag List