PDA

View Full Version : SEAL or Ninja?

Timbonez
10-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I thought this was a pretty cool story.

Boy Sends Question About Ninjas To Head Of US Special Forces, Gets A Response (http://www.businessinsider.com/walker-greentree-ninjas-seals-mcraven-jsoc-2013-10?pundits_only=0&get_all_comments=1&no_reply_filter=1#comment-524f1cc569bedd481591b0ab)

Tamara
10-05-2013, 01:26 PM
That's the coolest kid in the classroom at the moment. :D

FACT: Due to their ability to be both quiet AND aquatic, SEALs are often used to referee fights between ninjas and pirates.

jetfire
10-05-2013, 01:40 PM
FACT: Due to their ability to be both quiet AND aquatic, SEALs are often used to referee fights between ninjas and pirates.

A winnar is you!

Odin Bravo One
10-05-2013, 02:15 PM

Boy Sends Question About Ninjas To Head Of US Special Forces, Gets A Response (http://www.businessinsider.com/walker-greentree-ninjas-seals-mcraven-jsoc-2013-10?pundits_only=0&get_all_comments=1&no_reply_filter=1#comment-524f1cc569bedd481591b0ab)

I've always had a larger than average amount of respect for Bill McC. He is a class act.

ToddG
10-05-2013, 02:54 PM

And you were correct.

Tamara
10-05-2013, 03:08 PM
He is a class act.

What he did right there is one of the classiest things I've seen in a while.

jlw
10-05-2013, 03:21 PM
The Sheriff was giving a jail tour to a group of elementary ages school children. He made a comment that Batman couldn't get out of our exercise yard (concrete walls with a chain link fence for a roof). One boy promptly retorted that Spider-man could escape. This started an intense debate among and lots of questions from the children about which superheroes could escape from the exercise yard.

It was early gun forum training...

Shellback
10-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Great feel good story and a nice gesture on behalf of McRaven.

Winner. :cool:

SeriousStudent
10-05-2013, 07:52 PM
That is a wonderful thing for the Admiral to do! I think the smile on my face is almost as big as the one on Walker's.

There are officers for which is a very great pleasure to salute. Admiral McRaven is clearly one of those men. Bravo Zulu, sir!

BaiHu
10-05-2013, 08:33 PM
We need more men like this Admiral so we have less men like we have in Congress. This story made the dust kick up a little in my car when I read this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

SGT_Calle
10-06-2013, 07:00 AM
The Sheriff was giving a jail tour to a group of elementary ages school children. He made a comment that Batman couldn't get out of our exercise yard (concrete walls with a chain link fence for a roof). One boy promptly retorted that Spider-man could escape. This started an intense debate among and lots of questions from the children about which superheroes could escape from the exercise yard.

The mental image of Sheriff O moderating that debate has made my morning.