PDA

View Full Version : P30 LEM

Archimagirus
09-28-2013, 06:24 PM
So I drank the kool aid so to speak and obtained a P30 V1 LEM this week and I am LOVING IT. I was apprehensive abut the LEM trigger, but after 100 rounds or so last night, I was in love. I did have some issues at first and I certainly need to get a ton more dry fire time, but I am very happy. I adjusted the grip with the large inserts (I have a long palm but mediumish fingers) and I seem to be pushing shots to the left less during dry fire. Now I just have to get a set of sights sorted out, a holster found and decide which of my other pistols I am going to sell.

Thanks for all of the advice from all of the forum members here through their posts that lead to this purchase, I think I am going to switching over to the LEM trigger exclusively from here on out. A P2000 and P2000k will be my next purchases.

Rich
09-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Congrats
I think you made a good choice !

I got the P30S V3 since I've been using a P229 SA/DAAAAA .

I would love to try out a LEM. Because I like shooting revolvers in DAO

GardoneVT
09-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Glad to see you're happy with it.

I tried the LEM and found it not to my liking.

BaiHu
09-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the party, pal! :p

I highly recommend the trijicon HD sights in Orange. It'll be 3 months wait, but they're worth it IMO. If you want an aiwb, PM me and we'll continue the conversation. This site has provided me with some great options and I've loved the options that have come out in the last year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archimagirus
09-29-2013, 12:33 AM
I have been using the Ameriglo Pro-idots on my M&P's and Glocks with the orange fronts and I LOVE them. A little searching revealed the HD's seemed to be the best option for the P30. I am going to pickup a Comp-Tac as a immediate solution for a holster, but I am kicking around the idea of Dark Star, JM Custom or maybe biting the bullet and getting on the list for a 5 Shot SME for the P30, I love the one I have for my Glocks.