PDA

View Full Version : My heartfelt thanks to you all.

JMorse
09-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Thank you all so much for your wisdom and advice here. I've learned a lot since I've been lurking, and finally bought a P30LS after a very long time without any type of firearm. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things, as I've missed punching paper very much. Sadly I need to wait about a month before I get my hands on it, and I cannot wait.

JV_
09-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm glad you're finding it useful.

Thank You for your support of the forum!

JM Campbell
09-10-2013, 07:45 PM
I have a Don Hume Slide Holster somewhere in the boot locker. It's yours if you want it. (RH)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

JMorse
09-10-2013, 08:10 PM
That's be fantastic! Please let me know how much shipping is. I'll pm you my address.

Thank you!

Rich
09-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Thank you all so much for your wisdom and advice here. I've learned a lot since I've been lurking, and finally bought a P30LS after a very long time without any type of firearm. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things, as I've missed punching paper very much. Sadly I need to wait about a month before I get my hands on it, and I cannot wait.

I did almost the same as you. I bought the P30S.
When filling out the warranty they asked why did I buy a P30 . so I put T.G. name down. LOL
Lots of wisdom here at pistol forum.

BTW I bought my pistol over a week ago? Still haven't got to try it out.

Trying to come up with some cash to by a case or two of win or federal 124 ball !
Plus I think I will splurge on electronic ear protection and find a lower ride IWB than the Nano by Blade Tech

JMorse
09-12-2013, 01:37 AM
I feel you, Rich. It'll be about a month before I get to play with mine.

I found a highly rated electronic earmuff set on Amazon that was only $50 or so. People seem to love them and the price is right.

As far as the ammo, I'm looking too. Best deal I've found is about $410 for a case of 1000.