PDA

View Full Version : The Oklahoma Story

NETim
08-21-2013, 05:21 PM
http://mobile.spectator.org/theamericanspectator/#!/entry/the-oklahoma-story,52149492da27f5d9d00ed331/1

Good read.

BLR
08-21-2013, 05:31 PM
I simply cannot believe the Assist (IIRC) PM is calling for a boycott of US travel.

Though, it does make me feel better that another countries politicians are as inept and inane as ours.

Suvorov
08-21-2013, 09:51 PM
So would Piers Morgan and the Australian PM be more content if these kids would have run Mr Lane over when they drove up behind him instead of shooting him? :confused:

littlejerry
08-21-2013, 11:12 PM
http://mobile.spectator.org/theamericanspectator/#!/entry/the-oklahoma-story,52149492da27f5d9d00ed331/1

Good read.

Clearly this will be a case on racism in America today.

If Obama had a son, would he look like them?

ToddG
08-21-2013, 11:20 PM
I'd pay $1,000 to hear the Australian PM say that if he had a son, he'd look like Christopher Lane.

Dagga Boy
08-21-2013, 11:31 PM
According to every liberal I have heard on TV today, it's Oklahoma's lax gun laws that are to blame. According to them, a juvenile can buy a handgun at a gun show without a background check, which is how this happens..........:mad:

LHS
08-22-2013, 02:24 AM
According to every liberal I have heard on TV today, it's Oklahoma's lax gun laws that are to blame. According to them, a juvenile can buy a handgun at a gun show without a background check, which is how this happens..........:mad:

And when you point out that this kind of thing happens in Chicago on a daily basis, they just don't comprehend the logic fail.

Tamara
08-22-2013, 05:43 AM
The Deputy PM does realize that if this had happened in Australia, the only difference would be that the gun was stored in a locked safe while it wasn't currently being used to shoot random joggers, right?

BLR
08-22-2013, 07:25 AM
Serious question - how come they are being tried as adults (weren't they younger than Treyvon?), but Trey was a "child just out for iced tea and skittles?"

Tamara
08-22-2013, 07:31 AM
Serious question - how come they are being tried as adults (weren't they younger than Treyvon?), but Trey was a "child just out for iced tea and skittles?"

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun and had been beaten into a coma by Saint Skittles, Trayvon would have been tried as an adult, too. Bet on it. He's only a "child" because his intended victim shot him.

BLR
08-22-2013, 07:53 AM
If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun and had been beaten into a coma by Saint Skittles, Trayvon would have been tried as an adult, too. Bet on it. He's only a "child" because his intended victim shot him.

Saint Skittles...that caused people in my lab to wonder why I laughed.

We need to remember, lest we too harshly criticize the Assistant Principal of the Aussies for what seems like totally insane rants and butting his nose into our politics, this is their first murder since their 1994 Gun Ban.

TAZ
08-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Saint Skittles...that caused people in my lab to wonder why I laughed.

We need to remember, lest we too harshly criticize the Assistant Principal of the Aussies for what seems like totally insane rants and butting his nose into our politics, this is their first murder since their 1994 Gun Ban.

No according to the Australian Institute of Criminology. Can't figure out how to attach a picture using Tapatalk, but they had 200+ homicides in 2007 alone. Granted that is way less than even a Chicago summer, but they aren't virgins either

This is a tragedy not because of the tool used in the killing, but because of the depraved loonies who did the killing.

I'd suggest to the PM that he can keep his 2 tourists if we can keep our aid $$.

LOKNLOD
08-22-2013, 05:37 PM
It sickitates me a bit to think Piers Morgan is aware of that Oklahoma exists without being prefaced by "Rodgers & Hammerstein's..."

Other than the fact he was an Aussie, I don't understand why this is any more of a news story than any of the other people murdered by depraved maggots in the US this day/week/month. Oh yeah, there's a gun, so that makes it more murdery than normal.

Totally untrue - when I was a juvenile at gun shows in Oklahoma I always had to let my dad buy my handguns...

Tamara
08-22-2013, 05:45 PM
If the Aussies think their citizens are being mistreated by the barbarians in America, let them send a carrier battlegroup to drop anchor in Tulsa harbor, put marines ashore with a Gatling or two, and demand Perdicaris alive or Raisuli dead.

Or they could, you know, put a sock in it.

BLR
08-22-2013, 05:45 PM
No according to the Australian Institute of Criminology. Can't figure out how to attach a picture using Tapatalk, but they had 200+ homicides in 2007 alone. Granted that is way less than even a Chicago summer, but they aren't virgins either

This is a tragedy not because of the tool used in the killing, but because of the depraved loonies who did the killing.

I'd suggest to the PM that he can keep his 2 tourists if we can keep our aid $$.

That was sarcasm on my part.