PDA

View Full Version : AAR - John McPhee - 1 Day Pistol Marksmanship - 17 Aug - NC

GreyGroupTraining
08-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Here is one AAR for this past weekend's John McPhee class in Linden, NC. Enjoy!

"This was my first paid open enrollment class. I've read several AARs about all the various instructors and many of them talk about burning it down on the range. That's great assuming that your technique is already flawless and doesn't require critique or improvement (which in my opinion is no one alive--human beings aren't multi tasking flawless creatures). My point is everyone requires fixing at some point. The point of taking a class is to find an individual with a lifetime of experience that can correctly assess and repair your technique making you better than you were before. John McPhee is without a shadow of a doubt, THAT individual. In 5 minutes of video assessment he EFFORTLESSLY picked out my flaws and immediately gave me the corrections for them...."

Read more here: http://aar.greygrouptraining.com/2013/08/20/john-mcphee---1-day-pistol-marksmanship---17-august-2013---linden-nc.aspx

BehindBlueI's
04-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Does anyone have a recent AAR, particularly for the LE/MIL 1 day pistol? He's going to be close to me soon and I'm strongly considering taking the class if I can get the time off.