PDA

View Full Version : Fight Like a Girl

NETim
08-06-2013, 07:11 AM
http://limatunesrangediary.blogspot.com/2013/08/fight-like-girl-and-other-lessons-from.html"

RoyGBiv
08-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Excellent ... Thanks.!

NickA
08-06-2013, 10:52 AM
That was great, I love seeing more women who get the whole self defense thing.
Here's another great post from the same lady (don't remember how I found it, was linked from here or another forum some time ago). Fair warning: it's disturbing stuff but worth reading, and worth sharing with your loved ones.
http://limatunesrangediary.blogspot.com/2012/06/abuse-abduction-self-defense.html?m=1

_JD_
08-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Yeah...that's my wife. So proud of her and the milestones she's making regarding self defense.

And I'm pleased to say she's enrolled in Tom Givens' instructors course this fall.

NickA
08-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Yeah...that's my wife. So proud of her and the milestones she's making regarding self defense.

And I'm pleased to say she's enrolled in Tom Givens' instructors course this fall.

It truly is a small world :) She seems like an amazing woman.

That course is on my "someday" list, Tom is fantastic and no doubt she'll love it.

Paxamus
08-22-2013, 09:08 AM

Please thank your wife for her courage in posting a very personal experience that can help MANY others. I will be showing this article to my wife and two girls in hopes that it can help raise their level of awareness and keep them out of harms way. Again please thank her for her courage!

Totem Polar
08-27-2013, 01:45 PM

:cool:

Al T.
08-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Neato. :cool:

jholen
09-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the link - good post and the follow-up post RE: Medical Equipment was good as well.

Chuck Haggard
09-20-2013, 01:24 AM

Very small world, I met her at that class. She is both a talented writer and a good shooter.

_JD_
09-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Very small world, I met her at that class. She is both a talented writer and a good shooter.

Yes, yes she is. :cool:

I'm pleased to say she passed in the top 3rd of the class and had a lot of good feedback to share on the content of the course, I'll probably enroll next year when it comes back around.