PDA

View Full Version : Is Bloomberg Capable of Being Jewish and a Liberal??

BaiHu
07-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Where is his outrage on this??

"It is disturbing that we saw almost a 30 percent uptick in the total number of anti-Semitic incidents across the state," said Etzion Neuer, ADL Acting New York Regional Director. "The sharp increase of anti-Semitic vandalism incidents is a reminder that we are still not immune to anti-Semitism."

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22900610/report-anti-semitic-incident-up-across-new-york#ixzz2Znn2PXMV

I know, I know...it doesn't fit the narrative....:mad:

Nephrology
07-23-2013, 07:52 AM
I'm not sure I follow...?

BaiHu
07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm not sure I follow...?

Anti-semitic attacks have risen enormously in his city as well as his state and he's focused on Colorado gun crime and legislation.

That and it's ironic that he's Jewish and seems to take no note of his own people's plight inside his own fiefdom.

ToddG
07-23-2013, 10:51 AM
That and it's ironic that he's Jewish and seems to take no note of his own people's plight inside his own fiefdom.

That's a heck of a leap of logic. Bloomberg is involved in a lot of different causes, many of which the average PF member would support. He's donated over $10M to Johns Hopkins for cancer research, for example.

Bloomberg isn't the anti-christ. He's just an idiot who doesn't understand that his bank balance and IQ are two different numbers.

BaiHu
07-23-2013, 10:59 AM
That's a heck of a leap of logic. Bloomberg is involved in a lot of different causes, many of which the average PF member would support. He's donated over $10M to Johns Hopkins for cancer research, for example.

Bloomberg isn't the anti-christ. He's just an idiot who doesn't understand that his bank balance and IQ are two different numbers.

Todd,

I don't disagree that Bloomberg doesn't have a philanthropic arm. I mean hell, even Che/Castro wanted to 'save' everyone :p

However, in his blathering on about violence and his desire to get guns and violence off the streets and create a utopia in NYC (or future Detroit if it goes too far), I have not seen him once mention the huge uptick in violence against the Jewish community. Isn't a 30% jump in anything worth any pundit's/politician's/newsie's time?? Must it get to 50% before someone of importance speaks about this?

Unless....once again, it doesn't fit a narrative.

Corlissimo
07-23-2013, 11:01 AM
He's just an idiot who doesn't understand that his bank balance and IQ are two different numbers.

FOR. THE. WIN.

(and not just cuz you own the place :))

~ Typos brought to you by my lazyness & in attention to detail.

ToddG
07-23-2013, 11:24 AM
However, in his blathering on about violence and his desire to get guns and violence off the streets and create a utopia in NYC (or future Detroit if it goes too far), I have not seen him once mention the huge uptick in violence against the Jewish community.

What uptick in violence? The article you quoted is almost completely about vandalism. There were fewer incidents of anti-Semetic vandalism in NYC than there were murders-by-handgun. Are you suggesting that just because Bloomberg is Jewish that he should place that vandalism ahead of the lives of New Yorkers?

From where I'm sitting, it sounds like you believe all Jews should make anti-Semetic vandals their #1 concern in life.

And if Bloomberg did drop everything else to focus on this, people would just attack him for placing Jewish concerns over the safety and needs of everyone else.

There's just SO MUCH to dislike about Bloomberg, and so many of his causes that are worth rallying against... why manufacture another on such tenuous grounds?

LOKNLOD
07-23-2013, 11:25 AM
He's donated over $10M to Johns Hopkins for cancer research, for example.

It's a shame the world can't stroke his ego enough for stuff like this to keep him focused on using his power for good, and not evil.

BaiHu
07-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Sorry Todd, I'm trolling a bit.....I'm teasing this thread out BECAUSE IT'S A HATE CRIME! :-P

I thought all hate crimes should be eradicated without prejudice :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2