PDA

View Full Version : Any classes in the Midwest the rest of 2013?

Chipster
07-11-2013, 07:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good classes coming up this year in the Midwest? I live in NE Indiana and am willing to travel a bit for the right course or instructor.

Any thoughts or suggestions as always are appreciated!

Sparks2112
07-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good classes coming up this year in the Midwest? I live in NE Indiana and am willing to travel a bit for the right course or instructor.

Uh, ECQC in September, www.shivworks.com. I'm going, one or two more people from the forum might be there as well.

Chuck Haggard
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
What kind of classes?

Pat Rogers is in Boone Co. in Sept.

Chipster
07-11-2013, 07:47 PM
I am apparently being extremely lazy in my google-fu as you guys are on it!

typically stick to handgun type classes but I've heard good things about EAG. Ken was actually my basic course instructor in firearms back when I was in the academy.

With Shivworks being only an hour or less away though I think I'll call up a buddy of mine and see if he wants to go to it with me.

Sparks2112
07-11-2013, 07:57 PM
I am apparently being extremely lazy in my google-fu as you guys are on it!

typically stick to handgun type classes but I've heard good things about EAG. Ken was actually my basic course instructor in firearms back when I was in the academy.

With Shivworks being only an hour or less away though I think I'll call up a buddy of mine and see if he wants to go to it with me.

If so let me know, I always love meeting people from the forum.

helothar
07-11-2013, 11:19 PM
In MN there is a Louis Awerbuck shotgun class in the beginning of August and iirc Jeff Gonzales handgun at the end of August, I'll dig up a link if youre interested

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sal Picante
07-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Check WIILSHOOT.COM training calendar - Some course in Waterman, a bunch of Spartan Courses in Illinois and Wisconsin, some smaller competition courses.

ndahlberg1987
08-15-2013, 06:22 AM

Hi all, new to the forum...
I am hosting Ron Avery in MN Nov1-3. I will be posting the course flyer with more info later today in regional training and pistol training class announcements.

Josh Runkle
10-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Kyle Defoor Is coming to Ohio.

http://aliastraining.com/kyledefoor2-dayhandgunoct25-262013-newphiladelphiaohio.aspx