PDA

View Full Version : Performance tracking apps

Josh Runkle
06-17-2013, 09:13 AM
What apps do you guys recommend for performance tracking/trending?

ToddG
06-18-2013, 07:10 AM
I use a simple database program for Mac called Bento. It's highly customizable.

orionz06
06-18-2013, 11:11 AM
With what I have kept track of I found that Excel or a Google Doc works just fine.

I can set up pages for each drill, a summary page in the front, graphs of the times/scores I view as important, and so on. I can also plot dry fire days vs my score on drills, etc. As much as I think a shooting specific program would be awesome I feel they would lack the little quirks I want to track and would end up tracking anyway.

Josh Runkle
06-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Ok. Have bento now. I found great customization for equipment tracking, contacts, student lists, etc...what do you use in there for drill tracking and how do you establish trends?

ToddG
06-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Ok. Have bento now. I found great customization for equipment tracking, contacts, student lists, etc...what do you use in there for drill tracking and how do you establish trends?

You need to create your own template. Take the time to learn how to do that and you'll be able to do all the things you're asking about.

KevinB
08-21-2013, 03:38 PM
One thing I really like is the Surefire Shot Timer app -- you can email your strings to yourself and dump it into an excel sheet when you can track all your shooting.