PDA

View Full Version : Larue Tactical Handstop and Index Clips

BoppaBear
05-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Just ordered a set in DE for my BPM CQB AR. Does anyone know if the coloring is somewhat close to the Magpul FDE? I figured I'd give these a try to see how they work. I'm currently running Magpul Ladders the full length of the top rail with exception of where the MBUS and my optic are, and a Gear Sector hand stop with Tango Down Rail Cover at 6...all in FDE. The Larue kit just looks really clean.

Sparks2112
05-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Just ordered a set in DE for my BPM CQB AR. Does anyone know if the coloring is somewhat close to the Magpul FDE? I figured I'd give these a try to see how they work. I'm currently running Magpul Ladders the full length of the top rail with exception of where the MBUS and my optic are, and a Gear Sector hand stop with Tango Down Rail Cover at 6...all in FDE. The Larue kit just looks really clean.

It's noticeably lighter in color than the Magpul, I'm good at ignoring things though, and they do what I want them to.

orionz06
05-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Plus now we all know your gun doesn't match... :D:D:D:D

BoppaBear
05-03-2013, 06:39 AM
It's noticeably lighter in color than the Magpul, I'm good at ignoring things though, and they do what I want them to.

Same here. Not perfect isn't a big deal as long as it works well.

Ha! As long as there are dimples in primers and holes in targets where I want them, I can get over it!

Thanks gents!

Sparks2112
05-03-2013, 06:46 AM

Neither do my socks most days. :)

Odin Bravo One
05-03-2013, 04:52 PM
If ever there is a color coordination problem, there is a $5.00 solution.

Krylon.

Sparks2112
05-03-2013, 05:12 PM
If ever there is a color coordination problem, there is a $5.00 solution.

Krylon.

Remind me to ask you about all the "high speed" coatings and what you think of them on air... :)

Odin Bravo One
05-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Ok. But I bet I will forget.........

Sparks2112
05-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Ok. But I bet I will forget.........

Oddly, whenever I ask someone to remind me to do something, I remember to do it all by my lonesome. Guess it's just a mnemonic I use.