PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Gunners just went full retard with this ad....

BaiHu
04-17-2013, 08:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LORVfnFtcH0

RoyGBiv
04-17-2013, 08:37 AM
That ad is mortally stupid.

JV_
04-17-2013, 08:45 AM
I thought their argument for reduced capacity magazines was that someone could tackle him while changing mags, it would reduce the impact of a shooting?

hufnagel
04-17-2013, 10:46 AM
I call shenanigans. carrying a flint lock into a building like that you would have dumped out the flash pan material.
nevermind you would have deafened everyone in the room to the point of lying on the ground holding their heads in mortal pain.

BaiHu
04-17-2013, 10:50 AM
I call shenanigans. carrying a flint lock into a building like that you would have dumped out the flash pan material.
nevermind you would have deafened everyone in the room to the point of lying on the ground holding their heads in mortal pain.

You realists :rolleyes:

ToddG
04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
The irony of using a full motion video distributed on the internet to promote the idea that technology has changed beyond what the Founding Fathers intended thus requiring a reexamination of Constitutional gun rights is just awesome.

Tamara
04-17-2013, 11:36 AM
How come all our side's ads are stodgy, verbose things that preach to the choir, instead of clever, pointed pieces aimed at swaying the undecided?

LittleLebowski
04-17-2013, 11:40 AM
How come all our side's ads are stodgy, verbose things that preach to the choir, instead of clever, pointed pieces aimed at swaying the undecided?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa98FHuaU0

BaiHu
04-17-2013, 11:42 AM
The irony of using a full motion video distributed on the internet to promote the idea that technology has changed beyond what the Founding Fathers intended thus requiring a reexamination of Constitutional gun rights is just awesome.

You jus wonz da intertubz!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

WobblyPossum
04-17-2013, 11:47 AM

Shamelessly stolen.

NickA
04-17-2013, 11:49 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/18/hy6esyse.jpg

Kyle Reese
04-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Are these the same folks who have been telling us for years to not get involved, don't resist, let the authorities handle it, and just give em what they want?

will_1400
04-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Of course they forgot the second half of firearms back in the day, that nice pointy bayonet that was integral to warfare in that age. Of course, Todd's remark about the irony wins the internet for the remainder of this month.

MDS
04-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Shamelessly stolen.

Well, I'm slightly ashamed...but I stole it anyway.