PDA

View Full Version : Bad News Week for Mark Kelly (Gabby Gifford's Husband)....

BaiHu
03-26-2013, 09:45 AM
http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/when-cheap-publicity-stunts-backfire-mary-kellys-assault-rifle-purchase-canceled-by-gun-shop-owner/

Because the rifle was second hand, the former astronaut had to wait 20 days to take possession of it – and during that period Mr MacKinlay decided to cancel the deal.

‘While I support and respect Mark Kelly’s 2nd Amendment rights to purchase, possess, and use firearms in a safe and responsible manner, his recent statements to the media made it clear that his intent in purchasing the Sig Sauer M400 5.56mm rifle from us was for reasons other then for his personal use,’ the store owner said in a statement.

and

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/mark-kellys-assault-dog-kills-baby-sea-lion/

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly’s 18-year-old daughter, who was on vacation with her father and Giffords, was walking the American bulldog on a leash when the 65-pound dog saw the sea lion, ran off and attacked.

Love to hear what the dog owners of the forum have to say, I don't know the laws of beaches, California or leashing your pet.

Kyle Reese
03-26-2013, 10:53 AM
No big deal on the rifle, right? He was just going to hand it over to Tucson P.D, right?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

RoyGBiv
03-26-2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/mark-kellys-assault-dog-kills-baby-sea-lion/

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly’s 18-year-old daughter, who was on vacation with her father and Giffords, was walking the American bulldog on a leash when the 65-pound dog saw the sea lion, ran off and attacked.

Love to hear what the dog owners of the forum have to say, I don't know the laws of beaches, California or leashing your pet.
So I went looking for more details (that video was pretty clear... she couldn't control the dog) and noticed that not a single news outlet posted the daughters name. Why is it that they can manage lock-step discretion when it comes to protecting adult liberals?

/rhetorical

I'm sure the media silence will be deafening.
PETA excuses coming in 3....2....1.....

Corlissimo
03-26-2013, 12:14 PM
I'm sure the media silence will be deafening.
PETA excuses coming in 3....2....1.....

I'm a member of PETA... "People Eating Tasty Animals".
(Wondering whether that sea lion tastes like chicken or pork)

~ Typos brought to you by my laziness & in attention to detail.

RoyGBiv
03-26-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm a member of PETA... "People Eating Tasty Animals".
(Wondering whether that sea lion tastes like chicken or pork)

~ Typos brought to you by my laziness & in attention to detail.

Pure blubber and sinew.

NEPAKevin
03-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Pure blubber and sinew.

And yet... Sea Lion Recipes
(http://www.seaotter-sealion.org/recipes/)

Erik
03-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Some of those sound pretty good. I wonder if I can order some in...

RoyGBiv
03-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Some of those sound pretty good. I wonder if I can order some in...

I've seen many unique things in restaurant cages during my travels.
Never a Seal or Seal Lion...

I'll be sure to ask for it next time. Maybe it's off-menu only. ;)
Closest I've eaten (I assume) is Shark fat.

Al T.
03-26-2013, 05:35 PM
Lots of reasons why I don't want to eat a SEAL.......

:D

HPFlashman
03-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Seals needs to be skinned and trimmed of the fat rather fast or else it tastes rather like cod-liver oil. I`ve had a couple of nice servings of seal stew when a couple of buddies have had successful hunts. :)

ST911
03-27-2013, 08:56 AM
What's it taste like? Texture/consistency?

hufnagel
03-27-2013, 09:44 AM
if he says chicken i'm throwing a shoe.

HPFlashman
03-27-2013, 11:43 AM
if he says chicken i'm throwing a shoe.

How did you know that ?? ;)

Nope, absolutely no chicken in sight. Somewhat hard to say, but I can try a description along the lines of a very tender, dark, dense, venison sort of meat with a matching flavour, the most comparable I can come up with are Whale but with more flavour.

Dan_S
03-27-2013, 12:17 PM
the most comparable I can come up with are Whale but with more flavour.

So, for those of us that have never eaten whale, what would you say it tastes like?

And don't say it tastes like seal....... ;)

:cool:

HPFlashman
03-27-2013, 02:01 PM
It tastes a bit like seal, but somewhat blander... :D

Take the most tasty Sirloin you`ll ever had and add two times the flavour. (Caveat as I never eaten Kobe beefs)