PDA

View Full Version : GunUp Shop Launches!

jetfire
02-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Full disclosure: I am the Vice President of GunUp, INC the parent company behind GunUp Gun Sales. Anyway, because I like all you guys and have been a member here on the forum since forever, I'll spare the boring PR details. We finally launched our full flavor shop at www.gunup.com/shop (http://gunup.com/shop) and we are selling guns.

A little history: we launched the online sales portion flying by the seat of our pants when certain other online retailers decided they didn't want to sell guns in the wake of Sandy Hook. Our commitment at GunUp has always been to the shooting and gun owning community first, which is why we'll never price gouge and never overcharge. We don't charge shipping, and we do everything in our power to keep our prices low. You'll never see $100 P-Mags on GunUp, or any other kind of markup like that.

Please check out the shop at www.gunup.com/shop and let me know what you think. Also, again - I will make money if you buy stuff. I am not hiding this association in any way...so buy stuff!

TCinVA
02-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Employee discount should be like 75 or 80%, right? ;)

jetfire
02-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Employee discount should be like 75 or 80%, right? ;)

I will totally sell you a gun at our cost for it. But you get writer's pricing anyway now, which is usually better than distributor.

RoyGBiv
02-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Good luck.!!

One quick comment...
IMO, You'll be better served sorting your lists alphabetically, rather than by quantity of models available.
............ Browning, Weatherby, Beretta, Rossi, Winchester .............. is a head scratcher if I'm searching for something specific.

tremiles
02-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Another suggestion, your caliber filter only allows one choice, yet lists .223 Remington and 223 Remington as well as 30-06 spfld and 30-06 springfield. I realize the issues are web programming and data entry errors by people who don't work in a gunshop.

jetfire
02-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Another suggestion, your caliber filter only allows one choice, yet lists .223 Remington and 223 Remington as well as 30-06 spfld and 30-06 springfield. I realize the issues are web programming and data entry errors by people who don't work in a gunshop.

I just noticed that myself; I'll actually add that as a high priority ticket. Although I'm a sales/marketing jerk, so I'm not sure how the code-monkeys will fix it.

John Ralston
02-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Are you carrying any air rifle stuff? I have a junior shooter in need of a rifle...

jetfire
02-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Are you carrying any air rifle stuff? I have a junior shooter in need of a rifle...

Not yet; our current product tree focuses entirely on firearms. Up next we're going to integrate ammo and accessories for the guns we carry, then look at stuff like air rifles, etc. We do have a pretty selection of youth .22s (https://www.gunup.com/shop?f[0]=field_products%253Afield_sku%253Afield_product_ty pe%3A6&f[1]=field_products%253Afield_sku%253Afield_product_ca liber%3A9814) though.