PDA

View Full Version : Colt Goodness

WDW
02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/10mm4me/image-8_zpscea5f3e7.jpg
Just ordered one of these. It's not custom or semi-custom, but a nice shooter none the less.

SeriousStudent
02-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Neat! :D

Post some pics of your groups, please, when you have the chance to shoot it. I'm really curious how a Gold Cup shoots these days.

WDW
02-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Neat! :D

Post some pics of your groups, please, when you have the chance to shoot it. I'm really curious how a Gold Cup shoots these days.

The guy on gunblast (I know, I know) has a good video review & he shoots it @ 25yd I think with a ransom rest & the groups are pretty impressive. Some under 1".

orionz06
02-12-2013, 08:35 PM
The guy on gunblast (I know, I know) has a good video review & he shoots it @ 25yd I think with a ransom rest & the groups are pretty impressive. Some under 1".

Ha! Before anyone wastes any time...

"It is a real nice blaster and a really straight shooting piece. " That guy from Gunblast

WDW
02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Ha! Before anyone wastes any time...

Not giving merit to his reviews. Just saying he has a vid of the gun being fired from a rest showing the resulting groups. That's it. The rest of it is a waste of time sure, but if you want to see an example of its accuracy & just get a look at the gun it's not a bad video.

SeriousStudent
02-12-2013, 10:03 PM
An inch at 25 yards is certainly better than I'll be able to shoot it.

I honestly have no need for a Gold Cup, but I sure do lust for one, every time I see it.

I hope it brings you years of enjoyment.

Kyle Reese
02-13-2013, 06:35 AM
What did you end up paying, if you don't mind me asking?

WDW
02-13-2013, 06:44 AM
What did you end up paying, if you don't mind me asking?

After BG check & transfer it will be $1,165 exactly. It would have been like $30 cheaper, but you have to send Bud's a MO or check & they won't hold the gun til funds are received/cleared. This being a very popular gun, that wasn't gonna work. I've yet to see a Colt stay in stock there for more than a day or two tops.

Kyle Reese
02-13-2013, 06:46 AM
After BG check & transfer it will be $1,165 exactly. It would have been like $30 cheaper, but you have to send Bud's a MO or check & they won't hold the gun til funds are received/cleared. This being a very popular gun, that wasn't gonna work. I've yet to see a Colt stay in stock there for more than a day or two tops.

Gotcha. Let us know how it shoots!