PDA

View Full Version : Just being happy.

Panoply
02-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Well, I bought my CZ 75 P07!!! 9mm one. I waited until nearly too late. I very literally got the last one in the greater Baton Rouge area. A display one at Academy (a sporting goods chain). Whew!
I've run only 50 rounds through it but like it very much. It feels very 'right' in my hand. I'm also a big fan of CZ (the CZ 550 FS is the single most beautiful rifle I have ever held, much less owned!) - so my choice was easy. Made easier by the fact that most hi-cap pistols are gone, likely never to return. My father managed to find one online so w now having matching pistols. How sweet! Awwww! ;)
Too bad I've just the one, hough. I suppose I'm ready for this ban that's in the heads of these wrong-thinking politicians on the other side of the aisle. I've an AR (S&W M&P 15OR) and now this. Loads of other pistols, but none hi-cap (revolvers and 1911's). I also had the sense to buy more AR magazines within a week of Sandyhook. Swimming in them as I already had 6. I can put up with 10 rounds per gun now, though I wish I could get more P-07 mags. Does anyone know where such a creature may be bought? A 16rnd 9mm magazine for my CZ 75 P07 pistol?

Thanks!

jon volk
02-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Congrats. I know quite a few people with CZ's and they all seem to love them.

Moshe Dayan
02-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Regular CZ-75 magazines, bit the full size and compact ones, will function in the P07. They just stick out the bottom a bit. You cans till find them floating around at reasonable prices.

TNK
02-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Congrats on the new pistol. Enjoy.

Sparks2112
02-09-2013, 10:15 AM
We've got some mags at the shop. Pm me your info and I'll try and snag a few for you. I wanna say they're 45$ a pop :(