PDA

View Full Version : And they vote...

John Ralston
02-07-2013, 01:07 PM
http://www.carolinacoastonline.com/news_times/opinions/letters_to_editor/article_8065cdfa-6a1c-11e2-a753-001a4bcf887a.html

ToddG
02-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Two highlights:

There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

Heaven knows he's trying his hardest. Stupid pesky Constitution getting in the way of how one man wants the country to work!

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black.

I was opposed to the '94 AWB because I predicted some day there would be a black President, and I wanted to annoy him. What?

MDS
02-07-2013, 03:03 PM
All that, sure. But the part about "natural born citizen" - besides making me laugh a whole lot - makes me think this is a troll. I mean, seriously?

RoyGBiv
02-07-2013, 03:05 PM
All that, sure. But the part about "natural born citizen" - besides making me laugh a whole lot - makes me think this is a troll. I mean, seriously?

I've met people THAT stupid.
That's why it's gone viral..... it's insane AND possible. (doesn't mean it's not bogus)

john556
02-07-2013, 03:09 PM
I'd say this person was trolling, but some of the people in Beaufort make those in Chapel Hill look like they're from Liberty.

ezthumper
02-07-2013, 03:12 PM
I listen to Michael Berry on the way home about every day, and I will hear callers spewing the same shit everyday. It is like they all have this Mad Libs template, fill in the spaces and read from it.

(For the people that forgot, Mad Libs was a phrasal template type of game, that after answering questions, create a nonsensical story or diatribe)

LOKNLOD
02-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I listen to Michael Berry on the way home about every day, and I will hear callers spewing the same shit everyday. It is like they all have this Mad Libs template, fill in the spaces and read from it.

(For the people that forgot, Mad Libs was a phrasal template type of game, that after answering questions, create a nonsensical story or diatribe)

The phrase of "Mad Libs" certainly takes on a different context when we're talking about people like those who wrote the letter in the original post...

John Ralston
02-07-2013, 03:20 PM
I think it was a troll too, but funny as hell, and it MIGHT be for real...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

ezthumper
02-07-2013, 03:43 PM
The phrase of "Mad Libs" certainly takes on a different context when we're talking about people like those who wrote the letter in the original post...

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to catch that.....

Bigguy
02-07-2013, 05:19 PM
I think it was a troll too, but funny as hell, and it MIGHT be for real...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Holy smoke!!! You have got to be kidding me. Folks who come up with this kind of stuff ain't breathing pure air.

ezthumper
02-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Holy smoke!!! You have got to be kidding me. Folks who come up with this kind of stuff ain't breathing pure air.

We just wittiness the effects of missing "your meds."

JeffJ
02-07-2013, 05:43 PM
"I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence."

I think he's being sarcastic... I don't even think he's trying to troll so much as just being really tongue-in-cheek to make his point.

SeriousStudent
02-07-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm with Mario on this, it's a troll. And a hilarious one.

And here I always thought Gecko45 lived in Houston, not the Carolinas.

It's brilliant.

Kyle Reese
02-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Epic piece of trolling. :o

Mike Honcho
02-09-2013, 02:42 PM
No way that's real. Top-shelf trolling.