PDA

View Full Version : USGI mag limiters

jon volk
01-20-2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.7rounder.com/

Saddened that its come to this.

Impressed by the response time to bring a product to market.

MikeyC
01-20-2013, 03:48 PM
That's a hell of a mark up for what is probably a piece of CNC'ed ABS. Agreed with being impressed that they managed to get it up and running that fast.

JM Campbell
01-20-2013, 06:20 PM
I feel sick......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Haraise
01-20-2013, 07:10 PM
"11. Go to the range, shoot over and over with lots of magazine changes and exercise whats left of your 2nd amendment rights. " (sic)

They got the instructions right.... :/

rudy99
01-20-2013, 09:25 PM
If NY believes criminals will limit themselves to 7 rounds, then perhaps they will believe the law-abiding folks will only put 7 in those 30-rounders.

More on topic, but I think if I was in NY, I'd rather have a smaller mag as opposed to a neutered 30-round sized magazine. Seems like it would just save space.

ST911
01-21-2013, 01:09 AM
If NY believes criminals will limit themselves to 7 rounds, then perhaps they will believe the law-abiding folks will only put 7 in those 30-rounders.

More on topic, but I think if I was in NY, I'd rather have a smaller mag as opposed to a neutered 30-round sized magazine. Seems like it would just save space.

You would lose the opportunity to monopod your mag though, which can be advantageous at times.

rudy99
01-21-2013, 09:54 AM
You would lose the opportunity to monopod your mag though, which can be advantageous at times.

Ah, fair point. I didn't think about that.

David Armstrong
01-21-2013, 02:29 PM

Not just save space but also make it easier to work with, I've always preferred the 20-round AR mags over the 30 rounders, just seemed to make the gun a bit more user-friendly for me. That may be because I learned the AR back in the days when they only had 20 round mags!:)