PDA

View Full Version : InSights Training Center partners with Gun Nuts Media

jetfire
04-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Redmond, WA - Gun Nuts Media LLC, a leading provider of online content for the shooting sports and firearms enthusiast has partnered with InSights Training Center of Bellevue, Washington to bring dynamic new content to InSight’s website. InSights will be also be sponsoring the new web series, Down Zero TV which each week will feature an “InSights Training Tip”, where one of InSights Training’s top flight instructors will use their skill and knowledge to make the view not only a better shooter, but safer in their everyday activities.

Read the full press release (http://insightstraining.com/blog/index.php/2011/04/insights-training-center-partners-with-gun-nuts-media/).

All official press releases and other stuff aside, I'm excited about this if for no other reason than it means I get to take a crapload of classes as well.

Xhado
04-04-2011, 02:41 PM
InSights are good people.

Nick107
04-07-2011, 12:10 PM
If you film at West Coast Armory, let me know if you need volunteers for anything. I would be happy to donate time to what looks like a great project.

Jason
04-08-2011, 08:46 AM
For those of us on the east coast, see their east coast schedule. John Holschen will be teaching Intensive handgun in September.